Boy does this one fit me

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
BEFD3E5F-E7E3-4E79-807D-96E2C0D36198.jpeg

I tend to have the same problem, with one exception. Once in awhile, I will remember (and never forget) the name of a beautiful girl I was introduced to.

Who am I? Sometimes I forget my own name. Back in December of 2013, I legally changed my name and recently I had a dream where I introduced myself by using my former name. Old habits die hard.

Switching brands in the middle of the night?...
I guess.... went from 2 mustangs to 2 challengers to 2 camaros… - and a Pontiac and Dodge ram in the middle of it all....

I hope we're not derailing Pittsburgh's thread on his tiny brain that can't remember names...lol..

When I hear a name I try to relate it to someone or something. RED X or I mean J par has been a tough one for me.

I could have said the same thing, but now I'm not sure. I thought for sure my son had a green Scat Pack, but I looked out the window and there's a deep red camaro…
Oh get him into see a psychiatrist asap. He may need a white cane as well

Last edited:
Ya I can relate when I was 18 20 years old I wondered what my purpose was here what was I put here for. No I find my self out in the shop standing there saying to my self what is my purpose here why did I come out here. Have awesome memory it’s about 15 sec. long but really good.

-
Back