• $T2eC16d,!)cE9s4Pu,QbBQFwTnm2WQ~~60_12.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 1,420
  • $(KGrHqZ,!kwE+59,(gBJBQFwUQTWE!~~60_12.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,491
  • $(KGrHqV,!rkE+rFMMKyVBQFwSWCWQQ~~60_12.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 651
  • $T2eC16h,!zEE9s3!Z)+DBQFwRWuE7g~~60_12.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 637
Great truck and history but I don't see more than 40-50,000 for it.

Just because of what it is I wouldn't want to own it even if I had it for free. I would want to drive it and there is no way I could care for it like it should be.

You got that right I would drive the wheels off that truck.

Its nice but.....but not $200,000 worth of nice lol

If they want the big bucks E-bay isn't the place to put it!

sucking bong water!!!!!! Hell he's drinking it after it sits for a few day's!!!!! They are not worth it I don't care if it just came off the dealer floor!!!!! It's only because Carol is resting in peace!!!!! There will be more coming out of the woodwork as time goes on--Steve

Small trucks are going the way of the station wagon. Will this example ever be worth that price ? Maybe , but not in my lifetime.

Lol. 200k. Dont see that happening. It's a freaking Dakota man. Lucky if it will bring 20k. There are far cooler and more rare cars that could be bought for that money.

Hmmm full on house, gun collection, and a fully restored mopar of my choice sitting in my new garage or this thing sitting in the driveway of my parents house? Lol what would you spend $200,000 on? Haha IF I had $200k then id be going for the first choice but since i only have like $100 in my bank account ill just sit back and watch lol

I hope it goes for a **** boat of cash makes my 40k mile example hold its value! LOL!
But, it won't go for 6 figures on E-bay. I don't care anyhow I just like driving mine.

You could buy 2 nice hemi cars for that and still have enough money left over to go to McDonald's.......

Carroll is dead, so lets cash in on his name now.... I knew it would start, but that is just insane...

I bought mine new in 1989, and 23 years later and 80k miles later, Jake is learning to drive in it and will drive it to High School next year until we get his B'cuda done..... - it still grabs 2nd gear if I get on it just right..................................

10 k tops .. this is just funny In the end its just a dakota ... Btw i love them kotas there good trucks aint had one let me down yet good for 200,000 + miles not 200,000 bucks lmao

10 k tops ..

It's worth a lot more than $10k, but $200k is reaching for the moon. I agree with those that said around $50k. That may be a bit low if there aren't any others out there still on MSO, but there could be some that haven't come out of the woodwork yet.

Just tonight I was offered $10k for the one I have advertised on this board. I haven't sold it yet but I did take his number. :D This guy doesn't spend his money foolishly, and he has plenty to spend. He has bought over 400 vehicles in the past 2 years. He said he has only kept about 200 of them. This is in addition to the 400 or so convertibles he had when he bought my '68 B'cuda in 2008. :shock:
Dallas

-
Back