Brazilian Dodge Dart 76 (similar to 69 usa)

-
The area where the tire will rest,it would be helpfull to safety to have a slight cupping shape there. Its helps keep the ires in place,and also gives a"feel" for when the car is in the right spot while your driving it on.

I intend to make a barrier in front of the ramp.. and I will also install plates on top of ramp.
I will make them with a slight cupping shape.

Are you planning on adding an upright support on each side? I'm referring to the location where the angle meets the flat. Hate to see it collapse on you. :eek:ops:

V
Are you planning on adding an upright support on each side? I'm referring to the location where the angle meets the flat. Hate to see it collapse on you. :eek:ops:[/QUOT Very. Good idea. I believe mine have uprights in this critical spot

I'm reinforcing it. Asked my daughter to take some photos while I was working... but as any teen... she did not helped me ;)

Your skills are not in question. I just want to see you complete your task without using any bandages! :D

Kidding aside, how is the progress on the seats coming along?

The video on the fabric printing was very enlightening. I have seen many different printing machines in my business but had yet to see a fabric printer......very cool.

Yeahhhh Sepultura is from Brazil... but most of music bands and singers here are crap.

momoparman: I'm waiting for a friend bring seats fabric home. It was printed in Belo Horizonte.. and I'll travel there on 29th Feb only.

I'm focused on finishing car ramp. Then I'll be able to install subframes... and weld cracks I forgot during restoration process.

IMG-20160211-WA0006.jpg

That looks like a nice stout ramp.....I'm excited to see what those seats are going to look like when they get covered. Keep up the great work amigo.

Yes! You are very resoucefull and innnovative,a lot like hot rodders used to be before they got lazy and paid someone to do it for them. I am a fan.

Shame on me.
I'm not working properly on my Dart. Some issues distressed me a bit. I'm also working a lot. I will try to do my best this month. At least, change place where I parked it (and make my wife happier once she will park her car in a better/easier place)

It's wise to pay for some things. Nothing worse than spending money for materials, then wasting them trying to do something for the first time. :wack:

Looking good Alex.

-
Back