Brewers Transmission 4 Speed Parts

-

SMCARNUT

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I do not usually do this but when a vendor is doing a great job, I want everyone to know.

I just wanted to thank Brewers Transmission. I ordered a bunch of 4 speed parts and got them the next day.

Lisa was a joy to work with and made sure everything shipped that day!

I do not usually do this but when a vendor is doing a great job, I want everyone to know.

I just wanted to thank Brewers Transmission. I ordered a bunch of 4 speed parts and got them the next day.

Dan is a member here and responds regularly. @Dan Brewer will want to see this compliment, so I tagged him for you. He's always helpin somebody out somewhere. It shows great effort on his part that he runs a business and takes time out to help on forums.

Every part I’ve bought from them has been top quality and top quality customer service.

They show that they care for their customers.

I've bought all but 1 of my 4 speed conversion parts from Brewers. Fast and friendly service. The 1 other part I bought from another well known Mopar 4 speed vendor was nothing but a hassle, 3 or 4 follow up calls to get it shipped and a couple more when parts were missing. Everything from Brewers was perfect!

I use Brewers for my 4-speed stuff too and all was good but I don't live in Ohio so I don't expect that next day service LOL....

We certainly appreciate the compliments & your business.

Dan

We certainly appreciate the compliments & your business.

Dan
So, I didn't realize that Brewers were members here at FABO. I thought Stephen Holz was the only FABO member I met at NNN.

meaning I didn't realize when I met Brewers at NNN that they were also members here on FABO. I like their GTX's. I actually raced the black GTX !!

Last edited:
-
Back