Brock Lesner loses! UFC 121

-
I know more of you guys are into the mma stuff here but check out this line up of boxing i cant wait..check them out if you got HBO or Showtime alot of great fights there..
Upcoming Fights

Nov 5 Joan Guzman - Christopher Fernandez
Nov 6 Zab Judah - Lucas Matthysse -Undercard ; Robert Guerrero vs. Vicente Escobedo -HBO
Nov 6 JuanMa Lopez - Rafael Marquez Undercard; Glen Johnson - Allan Green -Showtime Nov 13 David Haye - Audley Harrison

Nov 13 Manny Pacquiao - Antonio Margarito-HBO PPV Dallas Cowboys stadium TX
Nov 17 BJ Flores - Danny Green
Nov 20 Sergio Martinez - Paul Williams -HBO
Nov 27 Juan Manuel Marquez - Michael Katsidis-HBO
Nov 27 Arthur Abraham - Carl Froch-Showtime
Nov 27 Andre Ward - Andre Dirrell-Showtime
Dec 4 Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Alfonso Gomez -PPV
Dec 11 Amir Khan - Marcus Maidana - HBO
Dec 11 Yonnhy Perez vs. Joseph Agbeko - Showtime
Dec 18 Jean Pascal vs. Bernard Hopkins - Showtime
Jan 29 Devon Alexander vs. Timothy Bradley Jr.
- HBO

Exactly...When a white man is proud of his heritage, he is called a racist...

Oh boy, here we go... :roll: I've heard this argument many times over the years from many of my white friends. I would have to say I agree with you guys though... :)

If you had a "white pride" tattoo, you would definetly be considered a racist. Even if your not...

I remember in high school we had BSU (Black Student Union), HSU (Hispanic Student Union) and when my buddy's tried starting the WSU (White Student Union) they got shot down with the quickness. :angry7:

I guess it's going to take a long time (if ever) for people to get over all the race hate and figure out the difference between "white pride" and "white power".

Blame the stereotypes I guess.... ?

personally I've always thought that the easiest way to keep away from having people think racially is to get rid of terms like "strong black woman" I'm proud of my english heritage, but I don't go around speaking like someone i'd see on the BBC, yet that's where my family line came from, across the pond.

Anyways

Rampage Jackson vs. Machida, who do you think has that one?

I remember in high school we had BSU (Black Student Union), HSU (Hispanic Student Union) and when my buddy's tried starting the WSU (White Student Union) they got shot down with the quickness. :angry7:

Thats hella funny. We tried the same thing when I was in high school and got shot down. They said it wasn't PC to say WHITE student union yet somehow its ok to have a BLACK student union!? We could start something like an Irish student union though. Later on in class some moron actually asked a few of us "whats the big deal are you guys racist?" I said nope I'm an equal opportunity kind of person, I HATE EVERYONE INCLUDING YOU! :thebirdm: Idiots.

Not trying to argue with you here, but you can look at that 2 ways, either he wasnt good at football, so went into the fakeassed wrestling then onto the real stuff. Or he did all 3 "sports" which is an accomplishment. In my opinion not a role model. Watch every play in NFL its friggin showtime!! What a joke. Joe Theismann, Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, Dan Marino there are a TON of great players that played with humility, honor and integrity. Brock aint one of them. Like they say if you score, act like you have done it before.

Actually Lesner was a "real" wrestler first and foremost his college record is ridiculous(can't seem to remeber it but it's like 101-5 or something) he placed second in the NCAA championships in 1999 losing to Stephen Neal 3-2 and the next year won the NCAA division 1 heavyweight championship in 2000. The guy was unbelievable from a college wrestling standpoint and should've opted for the Olympics in Sydney but entered the WWE to make the big bucks instead.

Oh boy, here we go... :roll: I've heard this argument many times over the years from many of my white friends. I would have to say I agree with you guys though... :)

If you had a "white pride" tattoo, you would definetly be considered a racist. Even if your not...

I guess it's going to take a long time (if ever) for people to get over all the race hate and figure out the difference between "white pride" and "white power".

Blame the stereotypes I guess.... ?

Yep, while I was in high school, I too tried to start a "white stutent union"...didnt happen. I was pissed....******* dbl standard...

Thats hella funny. We tried the same thing when I was in high school and got shot down. They said it wasn't PC to say WHITE student union yet somehow its ok to have a BLACK student union!? We could start something like an Irish student union though. Later on in class some moron actually asked a few of us "whats the big deal are you guys racist?" I said nope I'm an equal opportunity kind of person, I HATE EVERYONE INCLUDING YOU! :thebirdm: Idiots.

Like the old saying says: "I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally". :D

From what I hear yet another match with Mir is the rumor for right now, Cain's supposed to be fighting Dos Santos early in 2011.

I like Junior Dos Santos's chances against Cain. Should be interesting.

-
Back