Bushed Adjustable Strut Rods

-

805moparkid

Slant and AFX Guy
Reaction score
i was looking to upgrade my strut rods on the 73 as i'll be going to big brakes and rim/tires, but being a daily i dont want heim joints.

does anyone make an adjustable strut rob but with a bushed end vs the heim ends. or would it just be better to get the heavy duty strut rods from firm feel?

thanks!

ok i didn't explain it very well. you know how you can get threaded upper control arms with either heim joints or poly bushings? well im looking for the same thing for the front end of the strut rod. They come with a heim but i havn't seen a poly bushing.

reason is, is that i like how the heim allows the control arm to go thru its arch with less resistance, but want the longevity of the poly bushing.

did you click my link. No heim on these. Just an adjustable replacement in the factory or aftermarket bushing. ?? Am I wrong?

I guess I don't get the difference. Urethane bushing is listed on the same page as the firm feel adjustable strut rod $45. Difference between urethane and Poly? Polyurethane maybe? Just sayn'...:thumblef:

-
Back