Buyer Beware!! member Tawny Demon has my money but won't communicate

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
your lack of patience and tactfulness created the issues I am not being lazy I an just showing you that your over reactions have a consequence and I will do my job all of it and regardless of what happens I am stating this publicly all sales are final

No my friend, YOUR LACK OF COMMUNICATION AND NOT PROVIDING A TRACKING NUMBER CAUSED THIS. :evil5:

It is your responsibility to provide a tracking number when you ship. :evil3:

Then you wait until your name is in the title of this thread to respond to him. :ncool:

Your "all sales are final" comment has just shown your true colors.... :color: :violent2:

Your "all sales are final" comment has just shown your true colors....

I noticed that he threw that in after posting several other replies. Makes me wonder what condition the parts are going to be in when they arrive?

Below is the latest..Looks the package was delayed by USPS.
Sounds like a man hug and cold one is needed fellas!!!

Tracking Number: 9114901123086645564508
in-transit

On Time
Expected Delivery Day: Monday, June 15, 2015

Product & Tracking Information
Postal Product:
Priority Mail 2-Day™
Features:
USPS Tracking™
Up to $50 insurance included
Restrictions Apply Priority Mail Insurance info icon

Status of Item
June 15, 2015 , 7:14 am Arrived at Post Office LOGANVILLE, GA 30052
Your item arrived at the Post Office at 7:14 am on June 15, 2015 in LOGANVILLE, GA 30052.

June 3, 2015 , 4:07 am Departed USPS Facility . NASHUA, NH 03063

June 2, 2015 , 10:44 pm Arrived at USPS Facility . NASHUA, NH 03063

June 2, 2015 , 4:14 pm Departed Post Office . EAST WAREHAM, MA 02538

June 2, 2015 , 1:39 pm Acceptance .EAST WAREHAM, MA 02538

WORD OF WISDOM. When you sell something, the minute it is in the mail, TEXT THE DAM TRACKING NUMBER. Does a lot for everyone involved.

Or an email, it works worldwide. communication, communication, communication...I make sure to do that with my sales and never had one that wasnt smooth.

"What we have here gentlemen is a failure to communicate!"

The boss on Cool hand Luke

sorry you went after me and my name now it your job to find your package sorry kent if you weren't such a key board cow boy i would have tried helping you, actually I'll help you here's a place to start (770) 554-0435 Post Office-Loganville

Just say you made an error {not on purpose}, and you will correct it for future placed orders.

That sounds simple enough.

:coffee2:

Below is the latest..Looks the package was delayed by USPS.
Sounds like a man hug and cold one is needed fellas!!!

Tracking Number: 9114901123086645564508
in-transit

On Time
Expected Delivery Day: Monday, June 15, 2015

Product & Tracking Information
Postal Product:
Priority Mail 2-Day™

So much for the USPS scheduled 2 day delivery :wack:

its not just mass. guys, you have one in chillicothe ohio named chance copp, goes by david, took me last may,i was dumbass enough to send money order, i had his cell, his address and email , sent money, he couldnt provide me with tracking number , he quit answeringpms, cell and email, after a month called and told me he and his frinds partied good on my money, inran a background check, he had 4 address and 5 alias , he is still on a bodies under another name, i suggest you do a google map search when you get their address, usually a vacant lot or business, do what admin says, no money orders or cash unless you know them, too many scammers out there, if they dont do paypal or you can pickup the parts, tell them to keep it.

no money orders or cash unless you know them, too many scammers out there, if they dont do paypal or you can pickup the parts, tell them to keep it.

Explain to me how PayPal is more secure than, specifically a US Postal Money order. This is Federal Fraud.

^^^^ Great advice there. Who likes getting taken to the cleaners? Not one of us, but if we do not protect ourselves then we will be in the line of fire.

Explain to me how PayPal is more secure than, specifically a US Postal Money order. This is Federal Fraud.

LOL, I asked the woman behind the counter at my local PO if the money orders offer protection against someone who doesn't send the goods I am purchasing. She told me if they had already cashed the MO then good luck. Chances are slim to none of getting your money back. That whole "Federal Offense" thing is total crap. "It's not the same as tampering with your mailbox," she told me.

to be completely honest I believe the woman, cause the US government could care less if any one of it's tax paying citizens gets screwed. They only care if they are the ones getting screwed. Perfect example: if you are late on your taxes they fine you big, but when they owe you, they take their sweet time paying.

Now as far as Paypal goes. I had a situation where I paid for an item and didn't receive it (not on this forum). Paypal refunded my money after a 2 week investigation and went after the seller. I say their OK in my book.

LOL, I asked the woman behind the counter at my local PO if the money orders offer protection against someone who doesn't send the goods I am purchasing. She told me if they had already cashed the MO then good luck. Chances are slim to none of getting your money back. That whole "Federal Offense" thing is total crap. "It's not the same as tampering with your mailbox," she told me.

She is partially correct about getting your money back, it can happen though.

As far as the Federal offense, she is clueless. If you buy something and pay with a Postal MO, and don't get your items, the offense is not that they took your money, it's the fact they used a Federal system to do it. THAT is the Federal offense, and they take it quite seriously. A friend of mine use to be a US Postal Inspector and he loved tracking these people down.

Last I knew, the "common" term was "mail fraud"

Correct, and if purchased over the internet you can throw in internet fraud as well.

Disclaimer: I'm not directing my comments personally toward the subject of the thread, just responding to somewhat tainted info.

Pay using a credit card and designate it as goods/services purchased and you have two layers of protection. The first from paypal, which is sometimes not very good. The second, and more effective, from your credit card company which will institute a chargeback.

I got nailed for 1K from a D-bag Mike Aviles in Florida selling ede BB heads. Used a USPS Money Order and the feds did end up putting him in prison for 3 years. He and his family stole over 250K from people on many boards. Dummy gets out and defrauded someone else, back to the pen... DOH!!!! Yeah I got a whole ZERO dollars back...

Pay using a credit card and designate it as goods/services purchased and you have two layers of protection. The first from paypal, which is sometimes not very good. The second, and more effective, from your credit card company which will institute a chargeback.

I got nailed for 1K from a D-bag Mike Aviles in Florida selling ede BB heads. Used a USPS Money Order and the feds did end up putting him in prison for 3 years. He and his family stole over 250K from people on many boards. Dummy gets out and defrauded someone else, back to the pen... DOH!!!! Yeah I got a whole ZERO dollars back...

Wow I can't believe this guy was on here doing the same thing. He was on another forum I was on where he was screwing people over. I actually have the indictment papers because I was helping someone else that got screwed by him.

Attachments

• gov.uscourts.nysd.315809.1.0.pdf
    588 KB · Views: 136
Buyer was calm cool relaxed - my opinion

$ amount and time it took to get the tracking # - his actions are understandable he waited a long time and still didn't want to name seller and what not.

Sellers afterthoughts and comments are a little aggressive and shameful. Being completely honest here it pushed me away from ever wanting to buy anything FROM ^.

Plus i stay away from purchases this expensive - nothing over 100$ too risky

but we are all grown ups &* here to help so lets move on. things like this happen.

could have been worse.

She is partially correct about getting your money back, it can happen though.

As far as the Federal offense, she is clueless. If you buy something and pay with a Postal MO, and don't get your items, the offense is not that they took your money, it's the fact they used a Federal system to do it. THAT is the Federal offense, and they take it quite seriously. A friend of mine use to be a US Postal Inspector and he loved tracking these people down.

Last I knew, the "common" term was "mail fraud"

Correct, and if purchased over the internet you can throw in internet fraud as well.

Disclaimer: I'm not directing my comments personally toward the subject of the thread, just responding to somewhat tainted info.

This is all fine and good, and we know there are Federal laws but if no one ever does anything about it then what.
You lose, and never get your money back (usually even if they do anything to the seller)
Same with all these supposed Government employees and diplomats that want us to send them $250 to release our millions.
That is a HUGE fraud, involving the internet, other countries and impersonation of US officials.
Do they do anything about it?
No.

What about all these virus infections that say "Department of Homeland Security" or "FBI" and getting paid a ransom to restore your now encrypted and non accessible files via bit coins? (untraceable?) BS. (if it is untraceable then they need to fix or change that) but do they?
No.
Now parts of our own Government want to start using bit coins do to it's supposed untracability so no one can find out where money is going and who to.

Impersonation of a Federal entity is a Federal crime, and the amounts they collect are well beyond a Federal offense.

Do they protect us from these threats or go after them?
Very rarely have I ever seen, or even heard of it happening.

Just reinforcing that because something is illegal doesn't meant anyone does anything about it, no matter what anyone tells you.

You HAVE to look out for yourself.

Paypal is more "secure" in terms of possibly getting your money back. While the gubmint will lock your butt up for mail fraud, you will probably be out whatever you paid for the item.

How about asking the Admin to delete this thread or at least change the title.

It is not the seller or buyers fault, it fell thru the cracks at the USPS

How about asking the Admin to delete this thread or at least change the title.

It is not the seller or buyers fault, it fell thru the cracks at the USPS

A tracking number would have kept this thread from happening in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back