Buyers beware of Ws08

-

Mike67

Reaction score
So I'm a regular on FBBO and got taken by a member on that and this site.He goes by the handle Ws08 and do t want anyone else to experience the problem I've had...
So this story begins with a purchase of some grill surrounds from member Ws08 here in FBBO, I did not want to air this here but i am left with no choice and do not want any other mopar breathern to get duped as I was....
I sent this guy $175 for some grill surrounds on 9/13,did not here back until I questioned the shipment for several days, he said they would ship on 9/19. Never heard back then said they went out on 9/24, asked about a tracking number and he said he forgot & that he would get it to me...the last I've heard from him.
Ive tried to be patient, and understanding, I've given him ample opportunities to explain what's going on and it's all for not...
He uses his wife's email ( adr7850@.... It shows up as April D) which I've contacted her about it and she states that she will let him know.
I've called his number and he states that it is not him but he sent me his wife's # (April)???
He/ they live in Va, have adds on Abodies, Moparts, Craigslist ect, goes by adr7850.
Ws08 if I have your attention now, I will gladly retract this post upon receipt of my money or the parts by the end of the week. If not, so be it, all I asked for was communication, all I got was played and being hidden from like I was a bill collector. Quit playing games and be a man!

B body Mopar parts and cars

B body Mopar cars and parts

Saw that sent him a message, he won't reply though...
We need a wall of shame Joey!

I did get a full refund today from this person for $79.31. (April) For a Dash cluster parking lamps & a Air Vent door for a 1972 Dart
Parts were never shipped. I will not deal with this person again. I have her phone number if anyone wants it?

This guy is a real a$$hole. I'm surprised that he's still able to walk around. You would think, that after screwing all the people he has. Someone would have went to visit him and put him in his place.

Pretty sad these two forums ( A and B body) jump to a conclusion over a Craigslist ad.
Secondly I have made several phone calls and texts to his phone with no reply although he can sit on here and reply publicly.
The question i am trying to figure out is if you would like the surrounds or the money as I know they are hard to come by.
Either one is fine by me if I don't hear from you by mid morning a refund will be sent. Please return my phone calls.

Pretty sad these two forums ( A and B body) jump to a conclusion over a Craigslist ad.
Secondly I have made several phone calls and texts to his phone with no reply although he can sit on here and reply publicly.
The question i am trying to figure out is if you would like the surrounds or the money as I know they are hard to come by.
Either one is fine by me if I don't hear from you by mid morning a refund will be sent. Please return my phone calls.
I've been asleep, I sent you a text saying to ship along with emails and messages
Also ask everyone not to make any more comments. I will close this once pts are in hand.
Thanks for all the help!

I've been asleep, I sent you a text saying to ship along with emails and messages
Also ask everyone not to make any more comments. I will close this once pts are in hand.
Thanks for all the help!

Thanks the grille surrounds will be shipped in the morning.

I sent money for parts in August, 1 part arrived the other was "on it's way". WSO8 wouldn't send tracking number and kept telling me it was shipped then stopped responding to all conversations. Thankfully I listened to my fellow members and didn't paypal with" friends and family" like they wanted. Waiting on paypal to recover lost funds now.

I sent money for parts in August, 1 part arrived the other was "on it's way". WSO8 wouldn't send tracking number and kept telling me it was shipped then stopped responding to all conversations. Thankfully I listened to my fellow members and didn't paypal with" friends and family" like they wanted. Waiting on paypal to recover lost funds now.

Your refund was sent yesterday

Been on this site for 8 years, bought many things and you're the first to try to $crew me. You've only been a member for 2 months and already getting a bad reputation.

Been on this site for 8 years, bought many things and you're the first to try to $crew me. You've only been a member for 2 months and already getting a bad reputation.
Not screwing you if the refund was sent. Your not out a single thing

you should just stop trying to burn people. you take money then send it back because people are on to you. like I said , you need your *** beat real good . your a ******* douchebag. if I was anywhere near you this bullshit would have stopped a long time ago

you should just stop trying to burn people. you take money then send it back because people are on to you. like I said , you need your *** beat real good . your a ******* douchebag. if I was anywhere near you this bullshit would have stopped a long time ago
Violence is not the answer but Some people just Need a Good Ol' *** Beating. Simple as that.

Don't make it sound like you refunded because it was the right thing to do, you LIED about shipping part and stopped all communications. Only reason I got my money back is I had to go thru Paypal. You'd have $crewed me if I didn't cover my a$$ on this transaction. Good thing I didn't go thru with the "meet my friends and they'll deliver the part to save on shipping".

been here just edging on to one year - - gotta say, I am surprised to see you @WS08 on here and responding - to say you have a bad rep here is an understatement - (see posts 2 and 17 above - LOL) - so, maybe you can take a moment and try to explain to us why you have suddenly decided to try to "defend" yourself - I believe I recall three separate threads in the one year I have been here that have called you out for ripping people off- in each of them-- you = crickets.. so why now?

Thanks the grille surrounds will be shipped in the morning.

Your refund was sent yesterday

so is it Justin, April or Mike this time?

So to help clear your name, what is your name? Full complete name.
Can anyone post WS08 full name, full address etc?

I only have a phone number. But that's already been posted in other areas already.

-
Back