Buying a 1968 Charger

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Going to buy a 1968 Dodge Charger tommorrow. I plan on parting it out cause it is rusty but then again, I never looked underneath at the frame and floors so maybe I won't part it.

Question, if I part it does anyone mind if I list some parts here? I know it is a B-body but it is still a Mopar. Otherwise I will join up over at FBBO and peddle it there. Thanks 8)

I don't mind if you list the parts here but I want to have first option on the horn button and the adapter, if it is a wood grain steering wheel Give me your fax number, I'll fax you the paper work so we can make this a legal and binding contract and then you can list as many parts as you want.:-D

Seriously though I'm interested in the horn button and the adapter... please!!

A 1968 Charger is the most aesthetically pleasing automobile ever built. If only you were closer...

Here she is, in all her rusty glory :cheers:

Picture 075.jpg

Picture 077.jpg

Picture 104.jpg

Picture 117.jpg

Picture 126.jpg

GOALLLLLLLL!!!!! Nice find!!! Thats a crazy color! heh, with that stance, it looks like a real hot rod already!!! :cheers: Oh! And dont forget to add it to your signature, areal beauty! Lucky

and your going to part this out? NOoooooooooooooo dont do it!

you call that rusty?!?!! HAHAHAHAA, the willys i'm trying to save puts that to shame :p Up here where i live, that would be considered fairly solid for coming out of a junkyard

you call that rusty?!?!! HAHAHAHAA, the willys i'm trying to save puts that to shame :p Up here where i live, that would be considered fairly solid for coming out of a junkyard

Did you get those willys pics up yet buddieeeeee?? I'd like to see it, ya never know you mite have found something cool..

i took pics with my camera yesterday.. but i have yet to find the cord to connect my camera to my computer. i think i will just take new pictures on wednesday when we get back from camping, or maybe i'll look for the cord. but i have no clue where the cord is.. i think the engine was rebuilt, but never fully put back together, whoever did it, realized that you have to plg the intake holes, and where the distributor goes. but the actual body is pretty rough.. i was suprised it is still held together. i think if i get it, it will be rat rodded

-
Back