Can I get a Woo! Woo!

-

SlimPikins

Pikins, Slim Pikins.
Reaction score
I am officially off work for the rest of the year! :eek:ccasion:

No excuses now for not working on the Duster.

Damn,I've been off since Jan 31,2011 and still haven't gotten anywhere !!Hell,I'm soooo damned slow now I need to speed up in order to stop !!:toothy7:

I'm in the same boat. Im off till the 3rd. Had big plans but they have been foiled. Woke up yesterday with a nasty cold, fever, chills. Just not cool. But hope you get some work done.

YeeeHawww!! dust off those tools and enjoy

How perfect. First day off and there is nothing but blue sky, 28 degrees, and I'm off to pull a steering column out of a car.

Woo Woo!!! Enjoy that time of Slimpickins. Been off since Tuesday...Got 11 of 12 rusted header bolts loose...but that last one is a mother. Hope to get her loose (w/o breaking it!) before I go back to work next Wednesday.

Hell yeeeaaahhhhhh......set that alarm eeaarrrllyyyyyy!!!!:supz:

Alarm? I get up at 3:45 every day, I think I'd throw the alarm out the window! LOL

I prefer "Woot-Woot", but, you get the idea. lol

Enjoy!

That works too.

Woo eh?

Grant

Nice! Canadian accent. :D

Sounds good Steve, have a great day!

Thanks Stan. It was a good day. I was able to get a manual steering, floor shift column for my car today. I think I got an ok deal on it. Also I picked up an oil pan to replace my dinged up and leaking pan I have now. Next couple of days I'll tinker around with a few things, then on Tuesday the motor is coming out so I can convert to manual steering and paint the engine compartment. I also have a year one firewall to headlight harnass to put in it.

Here are pics of today's score.

IMAG0403.jpg

IMAG0404.jpg

IMAG0405.jpg

IMAG0402.jpg

Not me I have to work every day until sometime in late spring. Whatever you guys do while off for the holidays take lotsa pictures for people to look at. :D

Ok, just to prove that I'm not being a slacker during my time off, here are some pictures of my progress today.

DSCN3682.jpg

DSCN3685.jpg

DSCN36822.jpg

DSCN36812.jpg

DSCN3687.jpg

seems like alot of work to pull the motor/trans to wash the engine bay!!

LOL...

-
Back