Cat Pics

-
I’m sorry for y’all losing Boozey at work .

If you have a good mouser,,,,it is a valuable tool .
They keep all kinds of varmints cleared out ,,,,we have mice in our facility,,,,,and more birds than you can shake a stick at .
A good cat inside would definitely help,,,,and just the presence of a cat near where birds are will deter them from swooping down inside.

Tommy

When I was working at the rental store we had 17 cats that we feed twice everyday they got rid of all the rats and snakes and away from equipment outside even brought a couple home still have one we call her Noname they are still feeding them there as I have retired but still drop off a big bag of food for the cats once in a while

Frankie’s Friends

Rest well Papi

We have some very sad news. We had to say goodbye to Papi. Papi has living the life here at Frankie’s for a while now and we know that many of you loved him as well. A few weeks ago someone even left flowers for him. He was happy and so very loved. We managed any of his aches and pains with a monthly arthritis med as well as any other medical needs he’s ever needed. We are not honestly sure what his life before Frankie’s was like…he was already very old when he was brought to us by community partners….but we do know that his life with us was filled with love and ended with love. He started declining over the weekend and it was clear that it was finally time. Your donations also helped Papi get the love and care he deserved and we are forever grateful.

IMG_4239.jpeg

IMG_4240.jpeg

Reminds me of my little buddy- 13 year old Mr Orange.

Despite a rough life, especially the last few years, he's still hanging in there.

What's the story there?

Frankie’s Friends

Rest well Papi

We have some very sad news. We had to say goodbye to Papi. Papi has living the life here at Frankie’s for a while now and we know that many of you loved him as well. A few weeks ago someone even left flowers for him. He was happy and so very loved. We managed any of his aches and pains with a monthly arthritis med as well as any other medical needs he’s ever needed. We are not honestly sure what his life before Frankie’s was like…he was already very old when he was brought to us by community partners….but we do know that his life with us was filled with love and ended with love. He started declining over the weekend and it was clear that it was finally time. Your donations also helped Papi get the love and care he deserved and we are forever grateful.

View attachment 1716295610

View attachment 1716295611
Thanks for taking care of him and giving him love.

Frankie’s Friends

Rest well Papi

View attachment 1716295610

View attachment 1716295611
So sorry for your loss, I know that pain well. Am very glad to hear that he was so loved in his later life, and Im sure he crossed the rainbow bridge a happy kitty :)

This wasn’t my cat but one I donated to through “Frankys Friends” one of the two locals organizations that I contribute to. Them and Black Cat Market where around 1100 adoptions have taken place.

I’m sorry for y’all losing Boozey at work .

If you have a good mouser,,,,it is a valuable tool .
They keep all kinds of varmints cleared out ,,,,we have mice in our facility,,,,,and more birds than you can shake a stick at .
A good cat inside would definitely help,,,,and just the presence of a cat near where birds are will deter them from swooping down inside.

Tommy
We thought it was funny the Safety lady asked for volunteers to catch Boozey. Catch? He walked right up to you like any house cat would. We still see raccoons and the occasional possum.

-
Back