Cat Pics

-
They do make screen door protectors, if you don’t mind the look.

IMG_7803.jpeg

They do make screen door protectors, if you don’t mind the look.
it's a window... and it's in the kitchen so i kinda, sorta need standard screen there.

the screen door is one of those all metal security types. thank [insert deity of choice] for that.

it's a window... and it's in the kitchen so i kinda, sorta need standard screen there.

the screen door is one of those all metal security types. thank [insert deity of choice] for that.
:lol:
Yeah, that wouldn’t work, I have to leave my windows shut because of that.

Tuxedo girls*

20240520_170136.jpg

Abra (Cat-Abra) and Dinky (Penelope Pussycat)

(* sing to the tune "Volcano Girls" by Veruca Salt)

Had a little scare last week, no one had seen Boozey for almost five days. It turns out he got caught in a live trap we had out for a raccoon. Poor little guy was in there for who knows how long, hit rained on and was quite hungry after he was released. He downed two cans of tuna in rapid succession. He's all better now, and loves any and all attention he can get.

PXL_20240610_023617387.jpg

Had a little scare last week, no one had seen Boozey for almost five days. It turns out he got caught in a live trap we had out for a raccoon. Poor little guy was in there for who knows how long, hit rained on and was quite hungry after he was released. He downed two cans of tuna in rapid succession. He's all better now, and loves any and all attention he can get.

View attachment 1716260731
Glad to hear that he’s safe now.

Boozey got his fork lift certification.

PXL_20240723_155843276.jpg

Some of my coworkers are thinking about making a Boozey calendar, everybody loves this little guy.

-
Back