Cat Pics

-
New kitty at home

Mikki, little boy, 3 months old
12-07-2024.jpg

Mikki grows up, he's nearly 6 months old now.
2-10-2024.jpg

Tomorrow, he goes to the doctor. When he'll be back, he won't be a dude anymore :( Poor Mikki.

Still genetically male.

...and let me tell you just because the gun has only blanks doesn't mean it never gets pulled.

Extracted this kitten 3 days ago from one of the feral colonies we help care for.
Someone dumped him there about 2 months ago.
He was somewhat approachable the third time we saw him.
As of yesterday he is SUPER friendly and people-y.
Wallows around and loves to be petted and belly rubbed.
Not sure if he will stay.
We really are overtaxed cat-wise as it is.
Took right to the litter box and announces when he's used it.
Pic is day 1 so he's a little nervous.
Who dumps a kitten that sweet?

1728044634045.png

Waiting on breakfast, I slept in the camper last night, love these cool nights and mornings

20240909_180743.jpg

This is one of my 7 indoor cats that doesn’t get her picture taken and posted as often. She was my sons cat and he and his girlfriend moved to an apartment that didn’t allow pets. So I only having Hemi at the time took her. Then they got an apartment that allowed pets and she went with them but I of course could still visit. A couple years later they broke up so my son moved back home with her. Then my son moved to Cleveland Ohio and didn’t want to take her so I adopted her. I love her to pieces

IMG_4820.jpeg

IMG_4819.jpeg

I have an addition to the pack. He showed up a week ago. Very friendly he is in my garage for now. He goes to the Vet tomorrow. If everything checks out ok he will get introduced to the pack

IMG_2208.jpeg

Odd posthumously liking PBR's posts only a few days later.

Last edited:
I have an addition to the pack. He showed up a week ago. Very friendly he is in my garage for now. He goes to the Vet tomorrow. If everything checks out ok he will get introduced to the pack

View attachment 1716315922
Update vet trip went well. Vet says he is less than year old. He got all his shots but vet says wait a week to bring him in. So he will hang out with me in garage. He his such people cat follows me everywhere and loves sitting in my lap to be pet. I can’t believe someone would dump such a great cat. He is #14 lol

20241014_054722.jpg

Miles.

Extracted from the feral colony.
SUPER sweet and people-y.
He was in the colony for at least 3 months.
Dumped.
Took about 3 days for the sweetness to come back out.

He's available for adoption...
...but for now, ours go to "eleven".

1729167084867.png

-
Back