CAT Scan....

-

YoungGun74

Reaction score
19 years old and I already have to get a CAT scan for a possible hernia. I guess that's what 15 years of hockey gets ya. Wish me luck

Good luck!!!! Don't lift anything heavy.

Hell of a lot of fun. I hate the dye they inject you with before you get run through the donut hole. Give you a warm feeling and makes you feel like you pissed yourself. Good thing is it passes quick and the test is over. Better than an MRI that takes 30 to 60 min in that little tube with all that damn banging. Good luck with your test and surgery to remove it. Like been said don't pick anything up and you will be fine.

the docs know what they are doing ....just relax and let the docs do their job .....worrying will only stress you out and you don't need that.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 255
Dont worry, it will be fine....I have had many. You may or may not need the die injected. As mentioned the MRI is tight long and long. Cts are a breeze. Geter done and get it looked after. All the best:D

CAT scan is nothing. Just lay there. Don't worry about the hernia. Just do what the Doc tells you. I've had 3 hernia's. From to much heavy lifting over the years. One on each side
and one by my belly button. Just don't lift. till the Doc say's.

Cat scans rule. Dog scans drool.

Didnt need the dye. Just had to drink that contrast crap that tastes like chalk ran through a banana peel. Just waiting on the results. Thanks everyone

45 years of hockey for me and still playing.
Kept all my teeth until loosing 3 this spring. Got a bit of a lisp now and can't bite fishing line :)
One ACL repair, good as new. :D
Get fixed. Get back in the game.
Keep your stick on the ice. :cheers:

Didnt need the dye. Just had to drink that contrast crap that tastes like chalk ran through a banana peel. Just waiting on the results. Thanks everyone

That's what they TELL you. That is actually saltpeter solution to keep you from hitting on the female staff.

the docs know what they are doing ....just relax and let the docs do their job .....worrying will only stress you out and you don't need that.

attachment.php

LMAO I cannot freekin believe how funny this is!!!

You got lucky, in 2005 when i was in 6th grade they did a cat scan cause my appendix was in the proccess of rupturing. They put my contrast in the other end.

Nurse that administered it was smokin' hot too...

45 years of hockey for me and still playing.
Kept all my teeth until loosing 3 this spring. Got a bit of a lisp now and can't bite fishing line :)
One ACL repair, good as new. :D
Get fixed. Get back in the game.
Keep your stick on the ice. :cheers:

1 fake tooth. Broke my jaw once, nose once, No left nostril anymore.
2 bum knees, Broke my hip, every finger, every toe and both my hands and feet.
Wouldn't change it for anything lol.

Good news. CAT Scan came back negative so it looks like I'm good for now. Just gotta see a surgeon to confirm.

Thanks again for all the nice comments

Man you've taken a beating! I suspect you're at a higher level of competition. Cudos for stickin it out. I'm just a beer leager but definitely addicted.

Man you've taken a beating! I suspect you're at a higher level of competition. Cudos for stickin it out. I'm just a beer leager but definitely addicted.

Just a beer leager now as well lol. Played AAA club and for my school all through high school. 3-4 games a week will take its toll on ya.

-
Back