centerlines or steel Pics

-

73dart360

Reaction score
i like both looks , I just bought centerlins for racing to lighten the unsprung weight

Attachments

• 1968 valiant-100 002.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 222
  • 1968 valiant-100 006.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 216
  • jeff 5 010.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 218
  • jeff 5 011.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 208
  • jeff 5 012.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 212
I have the dog dish hubcaps with the black plymouth emblem, i should have taken pics with them on to be more fair.

steel or coat the center lines ...but steel if it wazzzzzzzzz me lol:prayer:

oh by the way nice looking sleeper you have there..is that cal trac on the back ...

My vote is for the steel ones with hub caps.
Cant say much because I have the same alloy ones on mine.

Steelies !!!Dog dish caps would look good too !!!Never been a fan of Centerlines,too blah !!!

Diggin' the first pic. :thumbup: :headbang:
Your car looks "meaner" with the steelies. And I'm a guy who loves the look of Centerlines.

Wylde1.

I personally love Centerlines but for some reason your car looks better (meaner) with the steelies. Sweet Plymouth either way!

Gotta say I love that car with the steel rims, I would put those dog dish caps with the black center on, what a beast!!!!!

Your car is bad ***! IMHO, the Centerlines (best looking wheel ever) go with the hood and the roll bar. The steel wheels would look better with a flat hood and no bar or tinted windows. Either way the car looks better than 99% of the junk out there. In fact the only better looking Valiant I've seen is green...

I have a mixed bag

Attachments

• 015 (Copy).JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 175
If you plan to go steelies I would be interested in the Centrelines if you choose to sell them and they are SBP.

Like the steel one on some cars.Have them on my 65 DART

Attachments

• 65%20burn%20out.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 126
-
Back