Chevy Sleeper

-
so? lol just long as ya'll ain't cussing like sailors I'm good with it, I have chevy's too ya know...same firing order just not as fast or near as cool......Jus sayin Bro........... Roflmao
LOL,...Was that a dig, Waggs???,....I think that was a dig,....:poke:

I like mopars! (not all of them mind you)
Am I loyal to "the brand"? I'm as loyal as it is to me.
Hmmm is it loyal to me???????????????????????????????
Is any brand loyal to any customer?
Not so much.

I like mopars! (not all of them mind you)
Am I loyal to "the brand"? I'm as loyal as it is to me.
Hmmm is it loyal to me???????????????????????????????
Is any brand loyal to any customer?
Not so much.

Bingo!

The large black type in my signature says it all. ;)

I will not buy another new Dodge and I bought several. If you guys would see the machine work on the inside of the new heeemmy's you would laugh with disgust. My son just fixed a head on a new 2012 heeemmy. The retainers touch before they seat on the valve stem and the seats were off center in the head. The only dependable dodge lately is the (59 cummims from 2005 1/2 to 2007 1/2 with a aluminum 6 spd. manual trans) Anything else you better have deep pockets for maintenance. If I were to buy a new car it would be a GM. I Had one and couldn't kill it. I am a die hard mopar guy.here is what we have now.

2002 3500 auto. "you can here it rust and it eats transmissions"
2005 1/2 3500 dually 6 spd, "great truck"
2005 1/2 3500 single 6 spd. " sags when you think of loading it"
2009 advenger R/T " more lights flashing then the front of the house at Christmas"
1985 omni GHL T "great car?
1988 Omni "good car"
1998 Neon "Good car"
Dusters and Demon. " Words not needed on this site"

I will not buy another new Dodge and I bought several. If you guys would see the machine work on the inside of the new heeemmy's you would laugh with disgust. My son just fixed a head on a new 2012 heeemmy. The retainers touch before they seat on the valve stem and the seats were off center in the head. The only dependable dodge lately is the (59 cummims from 2005 1/2 to 2007 1/2 with a aluminum 6 spd. manual trans) Anything else you better have deep pockets for maintenance. If I were to buy a new car it would be a GM. I Had one and couldn't kill it. I am a die hard mopar guy, here is what we have now.

2002 3500 auto. "you can here it rust and it eats transmissions"
2005 1/2 3500 dually 6 spd, "great truck"
2005 1/2 3500 single 6 spd. " sags when you think of loading it"
2009 advenger R/T " more lights flashing then the front of the house at Christmas"
1985 omni GHL T "great car?
1988 Omni "good car"
1998 Neon "Good car"
Dusters and Demon. " Words not needed on this site"

Sometimes dealing with the truth of the matter with respect to our preferences is a tough thing to do.
I fully enjoyed building and and enjoy owning my 71 and 72 Swingers, and my 2007 Ram 2500 Diesel. I also have a 2011 Ram 3500 Diesel.

My 2 4500 Rams get worked hard every day, and they are not very efficient. When ready, replacements will probably Internationals.

the reason a 'corvette engine" in another car doesn't inpress me, is that they're taking an engine out of a car that I can already beat and putting it in a slower car.

Forgive me for not gushing about the brilliance of this whole scheme lol.

...but the GXP that tried to race me did look pretty nice as it got smaller in my mirror. And the Cobalt SS? Don't make me laugh.

You are looking at this from the absolute wrong view point. It's not about being fast, it's about GM being the only company that has kept hotrodding alive through the factory building cars that were built for speed. Ford has done that to an extent, but nowhere near as much as GM. Mopar, from the 90s until 2005 had only the Viper to carry the Mopar performance torch. And yes, you are talking to someone who owns a Chebby. The Cobalt SS from 05-09 was considered one of the best turboed 4 cylinders of the time. http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/sports/112_0903_sport_compact_car_comparison/viewall.html It came in second, and guess what the type of car it was is exactly what I hear a lot of complaining about. Stripped down absolutely bare bones rental car interior, go fast under the hood. It's the closest thing we had to an old muscle car with the exception of fwd/4cyl power.

-
Back