• Yes!!!! Absolutely

Votes: 23 18.0%
  • No - not likely

Votes: 60 46.9%
  • Maybe - depends on when

Votes: 45 35.2%

• Total voters
-
Visit family once a year in Chicago and Michigan. All depends on when. Would love to come at the same time.

Joey, if i wasnt 2 damn states away, i would be there in a heartbeat...great idea though,keep up the good work!

Doug

count me in its close enough for me and my 390 gear im in joliet il about 45 minutes away ive been to villa park many times for soccer games at the odeum off of north ave

Too far for me, but I think this concept is a stroke of genius, what about regional FABO get togethers?

Its too far for me as well.. but I agree the idea is awesome.. and I also think the idea of regional FABO gatherings is a great one as well

I use to travel to Rockford, IL for the Neon National event every year. Being that my Duster isn't close to being done. I would only attend for maybe a weekend. Any thought to a swap meet or are you planning strictly a car show with maybe a drag strip day? I remember RT66 being fun track.

Riddler

Too bad it's too far away for me, i would love to come over and meet y'all.
Great idea though.

HELL YEAH! I'd be there in a heart beat. This could start a bunch of regional
get togethers. With enough time for the wife to get the time off work. We
would BE THERE!
How about one of the drag strips around the area? Rt.66 would be expensive.
Maybe Bryon or if Oswego if it's still around? Great Lakes dragway has a all
Mopar day. How about around then?
:blob: Can't wait!

Yes I tried to push this idea a few years back.I would have to bring my 71 Road Runner.

Jim

I might come but I'd have to drive the wife's Challenger...she's from Chicago and we go there some, but too far for the Dart

If the weekend was right I'd love to come and bring a few Mopar friends.
tmm

Joey when were you thinking? The Belvidere Mopar Happening is in July and Mopars on The Mississppi is in Aug. Maybe some time in June?

May or June maybe. Again, its going to depend on how much response I can get here. We only have 17 yes votes so far and 26 maybes. My next move is to talk to the Village and see about specific locations. I have a few in mind. Then we work on dates.

May or June maybe. Again, its going to depend on how much response I can get here. We only have 17 yes votes so far and 26 maybes. My next move is to talk to the Village and see about specific locations. I have a few in mind. Then we work on dates.
sounds good Joey keep updating us. long time off yet.... I hate winter....

May or June works, I'd be able to come as long as it isn't a Tuesday, which I doubt it'd be. However, unless I suddenly get a brand new engine before the get together, the barracuda won't be coming.

Count me in dependng on if I have the day off.
Now that I have the Dart running this will be a
good excuse to drive it somewhere.

-
Back