Christmas came early!

-

dmoore

NO IT'S NOT RESTORED
Reaction score
Christmas came early this year! Muscle Car Review did an article on the lil yella 340 Duster....January 2010 issue came in the mail today!:read2:

100_1723.jpg

100_1724.jpg

100_1725.jpg

Looks good Dave, get er framed up and hang it above the fire place! I also saw that Hemmings ran your car and article a few months back, cool deal.

merry Christmas dmoore :cheers:
I am soooo happy for you bud 8) You even got the center fold =P~
That is one very fine outstanding lil yella 340 Duster you got to admit=P~

Congratulations

Its a great feeling seeing a car you own in any magazine............sure is better than coal in your stocking:cheers:

Thanks guys..I really appreciate it...MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE:hello1:

Back in 83 I attempted to get my 73 Cuda 340 auto in Car Craft..beautiful car,Autumn Bronze Metallic (GK6) with a pristine white interior with the black (V6X) longitudinal stripe....the car only had 17,000 miles on it back then. Recieved a form letter back basically stating there wasn't sufficient man power to send out and photograph the car.......Of course these cars were not coveted like they are now by a long shot......funny how things have changed in 26 years:profilel:

Congrats on the cover.
You have received a dream come true for all of us.

Neat. You should frame 1 and by a few more copies as back ups so if anything ever happened you would still have a copy. Congrads on getting in, I might go out and get this mag.

Congrats buddy!

DaveMoore_Medium_.jpg

DaveMoore02_Medium_.jpg

Just one word for this:

COOL!!!

Hey Tony! I almost forgot!! Ha! Ha!........How's everything with the new garage? Now is the time of year you can really appreciate it huh? They did a great job on the car.......the only error was in stating that the ladder stripe was not original and was added after delivery......it was in fact ordered when new (V21) Performance Hood Treatment.....oh well who am I to cry about that right?? Have a wonderful holiday Tony! Dave

Hey Tony! I almost forgot!! Ha! Ha!........How's everything with the new garage? Now is the time of year you can really appreciate it huh? They did a great job on the car.......the only error was in stating that the ladder stripe was not original and was added after delivery......it was in fact ordered when new (V21) Performance Hood Treatment.....oh well who am I to cry about that right?? Have a wonderful holiday Tony! Dave

Thanks Dave, Happy Holidays to you also.

The garage is finished of course and I am so happy to have it. It just
makes my day when I go in it to work. Makes wrenching a pleasure.
I'm sure you know the feeling.

I just love this picture, lets me know how lucky I am

DSCF1502_Medium_.jpg

Congrats on your early Christmas gift! Man your car is hot. I betcha your pretty proud to have your car in the magazine. I know I was when I got my car in a upcoming 2010 calendar,and my head is still swelled up.

John

Thanks John!.........love to see that calender....Hey I was just looking at your 71 Demon photos and was wondering if your idle stop solenoid still functions? That is a very nice driver indeed....I need to find me one, if Small Block was a lil closer I would have probably bought his 72 by now....what a deal! Merry Christmas John!

Thanks Longgone! Looks like we got a mess headin our way this weekend#-o

Merry Christmas & a Happier New year:cheers:

Yeah, another one (sigh), we need a rest from this stuff. I don`t think it`ll be anything like what we had in November but still, stay high and dry and have a pleasant Christmas holiday. Best regards.- John

Received my MCR today as well. Nice photos. You have a fine example the Duster 340 breed!

Incidentally, if my hazy memory of the 2 years of German I took in high school serves me well, Schwartzwald means Black forest in German. Useless information, I know...Lol. Come to think of it, my instructor, Herr Geppert, drove a KG8 Green 74 Dart sport 360 - 4 spd. Lost track of that car some 20 years ago... but I digress.

Congrats Dave!

-
Back