Cleaning Parts

-
What kind of parts? Complete engines and big parts like K frames I use Easy Off oven cleaner. Get the original because the other doesn't work as well.

Easy Off? Genius! I would have never thought of that. I have been using carb and brake cleaner, a brush and a lot of elbow grease.

I wish I had a pressure washer or better yet a bead blaster.

Easy Off? Genius! I would have never thought of that. I have been using carb and brake cleaner, a brush and a lot of elbow grease.

I wish I had a pressure washer or better yet a bead blaster.

Haul it to the car wash if you can. I usually do that even though I have a pressure washer because I don't want to deal with the residue at home.

A good woman.... :D ...

Yep, that's the right answer! Some of us even do more than just clean parts. :-D

If you've never used oven cleaner before, check out this post. Your timing is pretty good. Though I wrote it about anodizing removal, the same basic principles apply but you just won't need to leave it on there as long to remove road grime and gunk.

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?44229-My-73-Roadrunner-Project&p=909916642&viewfull=1#post909916642

-
Back