College Football

-

1969383S

Proud Conservative
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My Gators put A whooping on the Wolverines today! Have a nice smile today! Wife worked hospitality with Chick-fil-A for the game early this morning and afterwards got to enjoy the beat down with my next older brother. I was on dog duty with our old man dauschund.

Go Gators! Pretty good effort on both sides of the ball. Finally broke that Michigan streak.
1200px-Florida_Gators_logo.svg.png

I'm definitely liking what I'm seeing. He's got them headed in the right direction. Grantham, too.

Apparently other than Clemson in the ACC, which should be in the SEC the rest the country is junk as a team. SEC rules as usual!

My Gators put A whooping on the Wolverines today! Have a nice smile today! Wife worked hospitality with Chick-fil-A for the game early this morning and afterwards got to enjoy the beat down with my next older brother. I was on dog duty with our old man dauschund.

Nobody remembers 5th.... Haha. :)

I resemble that, lol.

Georgia should have been 4th. They darn near beat Alabama in SEC championship game.

I think Sabin made a deal with Smart to let his mentor win with that silly fake punt.

Nobody remembers 5th.... Haha. :)

I resemble that, lol.

Georgia should have been 4th. They darn near beat Alabama in SEC championship game.

I think Sabin made a deal with Smart to let his mentor win with that silly fake punt.
Come on man you were lucky to get by the Gators. And what the hell was that fake punt thing. I was actually pulling for the Dogs. Good grief.

Dawgs will be looking over their shoulder next year!

Bama will win, but only LSU and the Gators have been the challengers! Dawgs have only but failed time and time again.

Dawgs will be looking over their shoulder next year!

Bama will win, but only LSU and the Gators have been the challengers! Dawgs have only but failed time and time again.
Texas A&M is coming baby. Jimbo will get them fixed up. West needs some help to beat Bamma up a little.

OU is just ticking BAMA off right now. If this keeps up Clemson is going to be on the short end of a bad Sabin hangover.

-
Back