College Football

-
Heck you could tell from the Pre-game Georgia was off, UGA just abought got gored by Bevo and now PETA wants to jump in and stop the mascots.

What the hell is their problem, those two live a life of Luxury and nothing but pampering! Bevo should be on my dinner table and UGA tied up in the swamp for Gator bait.

I like watching MAC, AAC and Mountain West football. Average Joes playing hard, competitive games. Too much hype and too many prima donnas in the power five.
sounds like ur talking about pro basket ball ! ^^^^^^^^

You better go back and look at alabumers schedule this year, full of patsies that aint even in the top 20 !!

Agree a little, SEC west is not as strong overall but the last 10-15 years says a lot for the SEC!

Tua didn't win Heisman but 24 for 27 attempts was lots better than 19 for 37 that the Heisman winner posted. Really Tua didn't play very little in second half most of the year or he would have had unbelievable numbers.
gotta say, most of Murrays stats were way better than in the debacle-------

It is a honor though for some of the patsies and they are well rewarded to keep their programs going. Sometimes they even win!

Top 3-4 teams on the sec are good, the rest are no better than any other conferences misfits. That whole tough conference schedule is hogwash.

How'd the sec do so far against the conference with no defense this year, Big XII?

Top 3-4 teams on the sec are good, the rest are no better than any other conferences misfits. That whole tough conference schedule is hogwash.

How'd the sec do so far against the conference with no defense this year, Big XII?

Next time they are in the title game let me know, last time they got whopped, Clemson should be SEC, just sayin.:confederateflag:

Again, that's the top of the conference. The rest is crap and has been for a long time.

Again, that's the top of the conference. The rest is crap and has been for a long time.

Well we got a def. coordinator, that has very good statistics when he`s calling the plays, maybe one of the best !
All we need is 2 more stops per gamef, and were in again----------
Was a toss up between him and pete golding from alabuma. Lincoln Riley of defense---------Pete Grinch -BOOMER SOONER !

Well we got a def. coordinator, that has very good statistics when he`s calling the plays, maybe one of the best !
All we need is 2 more stops per gamef, and were in again----------
Was a toss up between him and pete golding from alabuma. Lincoln Riley of defense---------Pete Grinch -BOOMER SOONER !

IMG_0893.PNG

Alex Grinch will hopefully wash the FUMS stench from the defense. This stupid *** 2 gap approach by the D-line has been a disaster for years and the Stoops just kept going. Take the aggressiveness out of the players and no good/great DT's want to play in that style of D either. Doesn't highlight their skills at the position or get them into the NFL.

OU and LSU had a home and home scheduled... guess who cancelled, NOT OU!!! LSU did the same thing to NC State. The sec is full of teams that are not willing to go to other teams houses and play good competition. They will play in the early neutral site games, not true home and homes... too afraid of taking an L. Then they schedule DII and other punching bags late in Nov, you know when the real season is going on. That game should be another conference game, nope not in the SEC where you only play 8 conference games vs 9 for every other P5. Wanna talk tough about schedules, schedule like the rest of CFB.

Only reason SEC won so many BCS championships is because the conf champ had a free pass into the game. It's lots easier to win that game when the rest of the CFB landscape is fighting for the other slot. The year Bama got a re-do against LSU was the topper for stupidity, same as last year. Bama didn't win the division or the Champ game, yet gets a free pass to the playoff. Stupid.

Alex Grinch will hopefully wash the FUMS stench from the defense. This stupid *** 2 gap approach by the D-line has been a disaster for years and the Stoops just kept going. Take the aggressiveness out of the players and no good/great DT's want to play in that style of D either. Doesn't highlight their skills at the position or get them into the NFL.

OU and LSU had a home and home scheduled... guess who cancelled, NOT OU!!! LSU did the same thing to NC State. The sec is full of teams that are not willing to go to other teams houses and play good competition. They will play in the early neutral site games, not true home and homes... too afraid of taking an L. Then they schedule DII and other punching bags late in Nov, you know when the real season is going on. That game should be another conference game, nope not in the SEC where you only play 8 conference games vs 9 for every other P5. Wanna talk tough about schedules, schedule like the rest of CFB.

Only reason SEC won so many BCS championships is because the conf champ had a free pass into the game. It's lots easier to win that game when the rest of the CFB landscape is fighting for the other slot. The year Bama got a re-do against LSU was the topper for stupidity, same as last year. Bama didn't win the division or the Champ game, yet gets a free pass to the playoff. Stupid.

What really gets me is the way OU`s def. players were always looking arounds trying to figure out what to do, really bad under stoops, was a little better uner ruffus, but still pretty sorry-

---------------------------------------------------SOONER -----------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------SOONER__________________________________________________________________
You could always watch the NDSU (Fargo) Bison? They just won their 7th National Championship in 8 years. As I am from SEC Country I fully get that the Bison are not in the bigs but holy smokes they play good ball. Ask Iowa!

No dog in the game per say, I am SEC and Gator!

Clemson making BAMA look bad tonight though!

Congrats to Dabo and a well prepared team. We still won 14 games this year so not too bad but didn't get it done tonight

Bama not interested in being there... Right? :)

Congrats to Clemson. They flat out boat raced 'em.

Happy to see Venables being successful. He wasn't doing it at OU when he left and we got saddled with Mike Stoopid. That D for what little I watched the game was STOUT!

Tua had his worst game but offensive line couldn't keep Clemson off of him. Got out played for sure

I would have rather it been Dabo than anyone else since he is a homeboy and when Saban quits I hope Dabo will come back home.

Bama not interested in being there... Right? :)

Congrats to Clemson. They flat out boat raced 'em.

Happy to see Venables being successful. He wasn't doing it at OU when he left and we got saddled with Mike Stoopid. That D for what little I watched the game was STOUT!
I remember when venables was coach at OU, by himself, we were glad to get mike stoops back because our defense was getting worse and worse. Did we ever get worse, under both him and stoops , we then was glad when venables left, got even worse again !!
Think all that is over now !!!
The tide has gone out !!

They flat out boat raced 'em!

Took them to the woodshed is the way I saw it!

Edit.

Saban and the staff seemed to only add to it with some really poor play calling. They knew early they were beat. 4th and what on the fake!

Last edited:
-
Back