College Football

-
Oklahoma gave it their all. Just not enough against an NFL, I mean college team. Dam I'm sick of Alabama.

Funny how a roll of toilet paper and washing soap makes a team.

Unfortunately I will pull for that SEC team in the tiltle game!

Tua didn't win Heisman but 24 for 27 attempts was lots better than 19 for 37 that the Heisman winner posted. Really Tua didn't play very little in second half most of the year or he would have had unbelievable numbers.

Tua didn't win Heisman but 24 for 27 attempts was lots better than 19 for 37 that the Heisman winner posted. Really Tua didn't play very little in second half most of the year or he would have had unbelievable numbers.

:confederateflag::elmer::mob:

Tua played against a pathetic OU defense and Kyler Murray didn't...

He did what just about EVERY QB with a decent and some not so decent teams did against OU.

Nepotism has set the OU defense back into the stone ages thanks to Bob Stoops and his fucked up, dumb *** brother, Mike.

Congrats to Bama on the win.

Hold on now, Sooners mounting a comeback, lol.
Sooners did what was expected, but beat the expected spread by 3 points. I`m wondering if Murrays sickness contributed to his not spectacular performance, I watched him all year, he just didn`t have it last night. Taking nothing away from alabuma, they are the best team in collage football right now. Clemson is next.
We aint had a decent defense in yrs., mike stoops recruited our "little , and slow" secondary-------------
Will be interesting to see who is hired for def. co ord. , u can bet ur *** it wont be who we`ve got now !!

ATICPATION ----------

I resemble that, lol.

Georgia should have been 4th. They darn near beat Alabama in SEC championship game.

I think Sabin made a deal with Smart to let his mentor win with that silly fake punt.

Georgia lost TWO games !!

Tua played against a pathetic OU defense and Kyler Murray didn't...

He did what just about EVERY QB with a decent and some not so decent teams did against OU.

Nepotism has set the OU defense back into the stone ages thanks to Bob Stoops and his fucked up, dumb *** brother, Mike.

Congrats to Bama on the win.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gotta go w/ this

I like watching MAC, AAC and Mountain West football. Average Joes playing hard, competitive games. Too much hype and too many prima donnas in the power five.

Yes, they did, but...one loss was to Alabama and they were close to winning that game.

I just would have loved to see how they would have done in the playoffs compared to what we saw yesterday.

Georgia lost TWO games !!

Don't lose to LSU by 20 and you MIGHT have a case... Sorry jawja... You dogged the only road games that was tough on your schedule.

Story of LSU is exact opposite of OU, Good Defense, shitty offense. And that shitty O still hung 36 on the dawgs.

And stop playing non conference against the Austin Peays, Midd Tenn, Mass and other punching bags of the world (Jawja does play GT, big plus to them, every year which tends to be better than the rest of the upper level sec teams). Go play teams that have a pulse in non-conference at THEIR house and you'll get even better shots at getting "in". ex. LSU and OU had a Home and Home scheduled, guess who bailed out on that one... not OU!!!!

Sooners did what was expected, but beat the expected spread by 3 points. I`m wondering if Murrays sickness contributed to his not spectacular performance, I watched him all year, he just didn`t have it last night. Taking nothing away from alabuma, they are the best team in collage football right now. Clemson is next.
We aint had a decent defense in yrs., mike stoops recruited our "little , and slow" secondary-------------
Will be interesting to see who is hired for def. co ord. , u can bet ur *** it wont be who we`ve got now !!

ATICPATION ----------

We're pretty spoiled when this performance is less than spectacular.

417 total yards (he was OU's leading rusher)
3 tds
0 int

Please come back Kyler!!!!

Don't lose to LSU by 20 and you MIGHT have a case... Sorry jawja... You dogged the only road games that was tough on your schedule.

Story of LSU is exact opposite of OU, Good Defense, shitty offense. And that shitty O still hung 36 on the dawgs.

And stop playing non conference against the Austin Peays, Midd Tenn, Mass and other punching bags of the world (Jawja does play GT, big plus to them, every year which tends to be better than the rest of the upper level sec teams). Go play teams that have a pulse in non-conference at THEIR house and you'll get even better shots at getting "in". ex. LSU and OU had a Home and Home scheduled, guess who bailed out on that one... not OU!!!!

Remember when lsu beat OU for the national champ. / Jason Whites knees were so bad he could hardly move, and old ''loyal'' bob stoops wouldn`t pull him for a big fairly fast q.b. that could run, and pass pretty fair . He , ''Bob stoops'' cost himself a championship by sticking with j. white, lsu loaded the line and got to him over and over, including many sacks, they knew he couldn`t move fast enough to avoid it.
Lsu only won by 7 points/ 14 to 7 .

We're pretty spoiled when this performance is less than spectacular.

417 total yards (he was OU's leading rusher)
3 tds
0 int

Please come back Kyler!!!!
Yeah he was still pretty darn good, but his cuts weren`t near what they were all year, looked a hair sluggish compaired to the whole year.
Riley put them in a hole right off the bat by kicking off to the best team in the nation, and the two failed , onside kicks, and going for it on the wrong end of the field 28-30ish yard line when he should have punted ?!~!?
Hope he learned something from those 4 screw ups .
Waiting on the anouncement of the new defensive co-ord. !!!!!

Remember when lsu beat OU for the national champ. / Jason Whites knees were so bad he could hardly move, and old ''loyal'' bob stoops wouldn`t pull him for a big fairly fast q.b. that could run, and pass pretty fair . He , ''Bob stoops'' cost himself a championship by sticking with j. white, lsu loaded the line and got to him over and over, including many sacks, they knew he couldn`t move fast enough to avoid it.
Lsu only won by 7 points/ 14 to 7 .

Passing 4 times when they got down to the 10-15 yard line was stupid. OU was killing a tired LSU D line running the ball and they stopped. Why, who knows!!! Lost 21-14. Should have tied it up and gone to OT... Likely would have won in OT as tired as LSU D line was at games end.

I know one of the LSU TD's was a really bad pass, good play by the LSU lineman Spears to intercept and get a TD.

Surprised I haven't seen the usually SEC excuses when a top team gets handled in a bowl game... not interested to be there, not motivated should have been in playoff, etc... Yep Gotta say the Jawja players sure looked bad texting what they did after the saturday before, then getting steamrolled by the whorens!

SEC teams play most of the hardest schedules even with the patsies. Only due to the fact that a large percentage of the overall are rated in the top 25. That’s what makes the SEC so tough and the best. Every other game you are playing to stay in the top 25. Who does Ohio state play?

No excuse for the Dawgs this year. They should have been playing Texas to show what they are. Some folks say the playoffs change that. But the Gators, LSU, A&M, Kentucky did not lay down.

SEC teams play most of the hardest schedules even with the patsies. Only due to the fact that a large percentage of the overall are rated in the top 25. That’s what makes the SEC so tough and the best. Every other game you are playing to stay in the top 25. Who does Ohio state play?

No excuse for the Dawgs this year. They should have been playing Texas to show what they are. Some folks say the playoffs change that. But the Gators, LSU, A&M, Kentucky did not lay down.

You better go back and look at alabumers schedule this year, full of patsies that aint even in the top 20 !!

-
Back