Colts Lost Ha Ha

-
I just can't get into NFL any longer.... it's boring to me. It seems college football is way more entertaining to watch. Glad to see you guys having fun! LOL

And the Steelers have got EIGHT this year, lol, they're almost half way there.
How much Java can that get?

Worst problem for the STEELERS this year was the secondary couldn't cover, no excuses, they just sucked, William Gay was.........

But the 16-0 doesn't mean squat cause they didn't close the deal and win it all, they choked in the big one, could've used Linda Lovelace cause she never choked..........

FF

Worst problem for the STEELERS this year was the secondary couldn't cover, no excuses, they just sucked, William Gay was.........

But the 16-0 doesn't mean squat cause they didn't close the deal and win it all, they choked in the big one, could've used Linda Lovelace cause she never choked..........

FF

Maybe it doesn't mean much...but let me know when the "stoolers" go undefeated in the regular season,or better yet win 22 in a row:bootysha::bootysha::bootysha:..GO PATRIOTS!!!

This is why i just don't care about football the colts or anything to do with them. WHY get your hope up for something that you have now contol over, IT A ONLY Game. If you got that kind of money to go see a game you could put that in your MOPAR RIGHT?? thats what i do.. i get more fun and joy out of my truck then setting on my *** watching some damn football game..

COLTS SUCK...... over paid men playing a kids game.

My 2 cents

I Hate The Colts.
Go Pats

I hate both teams but I just think the Colts
didn't want to go undefeated in the season with a chance of choking in the SB to a seemingly lesser team like only the Patriots did in 2007/08.

1984 49ers 18-1
1985 Bears 18-1
*2007 Patriots 18-1

*(did not win superbowl):bootysha:

I hate both teams but I just think the Colts
didn't want to go undefeated in the season with a chance of choking in the SB to a seemingly lesser team like only the Patriots did in 2007/08.

1984 49ers 18-1
1985 Bears 18-1
*2007 Patriots 18-1

*(did not win superbowl):bootysha:

Ya thats it they DID NOT want to go undefeated..ok....:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:..GO PATRIOTS!!!

Well I was at that Jets/Colts game as a JETS fan....after being called everything but the kitchen sink walking in it was a good game, and, although the D'olts woulda had a better chance of winning with their starters in, it was gonna be a close game regardless.....Jets' running game was not gonna be stopped, especially in the 2nd half, when most running teams usually do the most damage....not to mention the Jets' special teams dominance...but I must say, it was flat out HILARIOUS hearing the home crowd booing their backup QB Painter and the coach, and the rest of the team....then watching the mass exit with 10 mins. left in the game...I love watching Manning play, but the D'olts will do their usual; play great during the regular season, tehn chok when it counts....J-E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS!

Jets Colts Game 029.jpg

As far as I'm concerned, it was a good coaching decision, to save your best players.
But keep in mind the Patriots also pulled Brady, Bruschi, Seymour, Samuel... when they were in the lead, but put them back in for the fans as well as playors records...for their 18-1 season.They even let old Vinny Testaverde in to throw a touchdown pass (that was a class act).

Colts fan have been cheated! (and I lost this game in the pool) hopefully this coaching decision will (maybe) help them win the Superbowl.

As far as I'm concerned, it was a good coaching decision, to save your best players.
But keep in mind the Patriots also pulled Brady, Bruschi, Seymour, Samuel... when they were in the lead, but put them back in for the fans as well as playors records...for their 18-1 season.They even let old Vinny Testaverde in to throw a touchdown pass (that was a class act).

Colts fan have been cheated! (and I lost this game in the pool) hopefully this coaching decision will (maybe) help them win the Superbowl.

It will all be forgotten if they win the SB.

minor league fan said:
aka stroked340...

Stoolers will go from s.b. champs to league chumps...

Steelers did the same in '06... ring & then in the toilet, but then...
another ring.

SEE QUOTE BELOW . its ok stroked 340, its not 'new math' just ...well...
If the SQUATRIOTS get a 4'th ??? They are still -2 LMAO.

Fstforward said:
Come talk to me when the Patsies get their 6th ring!!!

Welkers Out. Possibly For The Rest Of The Season. Thats Going To Hurt The Pats.

Bills Crushed Mannings Team Today.

Favre Stomped The Other Brother Today.

Welkers Out. Possibly For The Rest Of The Season. Thats Going To Hurt The Pats.

Bills Crushed Mannings Team Today.

Favre Stomped The Other Brother Today.

Welker tore both and mcl and an acl, gone for the season...

Doesn't matter, he's just a glorified running back, uses the umpire to block out the DB every play, sorta a pick play using the official, cheap play, albeit effective.

Come on wishing someone to get hurt isn't real nice.
Winning should be done by kicking their a$$.

I would expect nothing less from a lowly "stoolers" fan, just pissed cause' his team is home watching the playoffs instead of playing in them..SEE YA' NEXT SEASON:thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm:..LOL....

Either Patriots or Colts from the AFC..NFC don't care about the NFC AAA football...

-
Back