Status
Not open for further replies.

Divenut

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hey Folks,

My 72 Duster was switched from a Manual Trans to a 727 at some point in it's life. My problem is there is no Parking/E-Brake. The under car stuff (cables etc) appears to be fairly complete, just nothing in the cabin to connect it to. Looking for a floor mounted brake lever to fit back into my car.

Thanks in advance,
Pat

They never had a console mounted e brake. It was a pull handle mounted under the dash .

Yes pull handle under dash to the left of the steering column....turn to the right to release

Once again the FABO factor comes through. I looked under the dash where the handle is pictured (Thanks 65Val!) and while the pull handle assemble is missing, I found what looks like the e-brake cable with a piece of linkage attached hanging there. Will get some pics posted in the morning and hopefully one of you can confirm that is the case. If so, I will start search for the handle and mounting assembly.

Thanks to all of you for your help today,
Pat

Can you put me on the list? I've got one from a 69 Dart and one from a 73 Dart.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Just got under the dash and looks like the parts noted with red arrows on the photo below are what is missing. Would be great if one of you guys has all three pieces. If you'd be kind enough to let me know what you have, it'd be much appreciated. May need to do a bit of mix & matching, but that's fine!

Thanks again,
Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back