-
I cast votes for:
Heywood Jablowme.
Hugh Jardon.
Barry MaCockinner
Roger Wilco
Amanda Hugginkiss
Richard Cranium.

I'm hitting thanks to verify the votes as I write them down if I dont hit thanks on your vote let me know is i don't miss it

I remember that morning stroker scamp got banned.

I was like awww man. Then he came back !!

wow, I just realized Milehighdart has been a member since 2004....gosh damn, I was still in high school, starting my Junior year.

No, because it took me forever to convince people that I'm not a shop or business or commercial account.

Just a screen name I made up
Believe it or not I have been thinking really hard about my last vote. Its between you 318will run and 67/6barracuda. There is about 5 more in the running thats why I havent casted my last vote lol

I always thought my screen name on cudachallenger forum was badass it was 6pac2go.
I had planned on running 360 6pack my 72 barracuda it never happened !

Here are the votes so far.

Screenshot_20200416-003608_Samsung Notes.jpg

I vote George Jets, I remember the first time I noticed it. It jumped at me and I was curious to know who he is. :)

12.jpg

Man you been around here a while I'm guessin'

Yes under a different username, PC and email address. Forgot my user ID, PC stopped working and I can’t remember my email address. Then I bought a B body and went to FBBO.

I would like to change my screen name for awhile now but I can't think of anything cool to change to.

I would like to change my screen name for awhile now but I can't think of anything cool to change to.
Your screen name is cool. Lol it use to be something different when I first started on here but I dont remember now. Didnt it?

Pretty Cool just the way it is !

Rainy Day Auto, picture a quiet Rainy Day when all the Farmers go to town. The neighborhood is peaceful and you get to be in your garage workin' on the Mopars.

Piece and quiet, doing what you enjoy.
Can't beat that . . .

-
Back