Could this have really happened!

-

onehellofadart

Reaction score
icon_eek.gif
I pulled my wheels!
icon_eek.gif
I haven't mentioned this but feel the need to now for some reason. A few weeks ago I took the Dart out. It was a crisp morning about 45*. I went out to the highway to Guitar Center. Leaving I grannied out the driveway onto a major 5 lane highway and NAILED her.
She bit hard as I was driving around with about 20psi in the tires. The nose came up fast and hard more so than I can remember in the past and I was thinking this as I turned the wheel to center in my lane as I was heading into the lane next to me. To my surprise the car would not respond to the corrective steering. I let off the throttle and hit second gear, the nose came down and she steered as expected. I let out a WHHOOOHOOOOO! and nailed her again. My explaination, SHE PULLED THE WHEELS!!!!!!!!
Thats my story and I'm sticking to it. Can I get a WHOOOHOOOO!

WHOOO HOOOO cold gas and nice pavement and Jimmy boy took on air!!!
Congratulations man that had to feel good :thumbup: :tongue9: :toothy7:

Good stuff. I know the first time I ever felt that happen to me I was in shock. It is a great feeling specially when you know its your car that did it. :thumbup:

moparfreak77 said:
I want to see a video of that. It's not that I don't believe you...I wanna see it! :)

Just what I said to myself. I wish someone would have seen it or took a picture of it.

Or you unloaded the tires enough that they were just scrubbing and were pushing the front end. But it is your story so tell it the way you want.

Chuck

sweet tony now get yur old lady out on the road side an film it all over agian then u can look back on it whenever u need to!
MIKEY

WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!:toothy7:

I didn't know /6 Darts could pull the front wheels off the ground!:butthead:

memike said:
WHOOO HOOOO cold gas and nice pavement and Jimmy boy took on air!!!
Congratulations man that had to feel good :thumbup: :tongue9: :toothy7:

What?? :dontknow: Are you drinking Mike??? Anyways, that must have been a cool feeling :lol:

340mopar said:
Or you unloaded the tires enough that they were just scrubbing and were pushing the front end. But it is your story so tell it the way you want.

Chuck

Chuck your right, Pushed the front end right up in the air! Sheesh!!!:spam1: :goodman:

evilscamp said:
I didn't know /6 Darts could pull the front wheels off the ground!
evilscamp said:
:butthead:

Hey Kev
fing06.gif
:tool: :tongue2:

Tony, pinch yourself and wake up! just kidding.

What I would like to know is, how long did you have that stupid grin on your face afterward?

Jack

Coyote Jack said:
Tony, pinch yourself and wake up! just kidding.

What I would like to know is, how long did you have that stupid grin on your face afterward?

Jack

Jack, It's still there!

:wav: You da man......Please do one for me the next time out as my

Cuda will never be able to do that.........gotta be a rush!

I love pics of cars getting air ! So you can bet I had a big smile on my face the first pass in 63 and she got some air. And to see that sweet looking Dart coming up hard had to be so cool ! Ron

-
Back