Craigslist? What am I doing wrong?

-
Craigslist is pollution to a site like this! I don't go there, don't buy there, dont sell there! I don't care what there buyin, don't care what there sellin! why expose yourself to that risk!!!!

Not sure what risk you're exposing yourself to?!? I meet people in a public place, do the CASH transaction, and I'm on my way. If you're worried about getting randomly shot, I'd think you'd have to avoid convenience stores, liquor stores, walking down a city street, etc.

As far as it being pollution to a site like this, I'm assuming you mean FABO?!? I had parts listed here for a month with no takers, but sold them on Craigslist. I find all sorts of Mopar parts on CL and even have an app on my phone that alerts me when someone lists Mopar parts for sale.

Like the others have said, it's free so you have to deal with the flakes.

There is only risk when you would have to ship the part from the unknown. Yes, no different from this site or ebay or whatever. I guess im just saying that its the bottom of the barrel for buying quality for me. I wouldn't worry at all if I could touch the part first!

Oh, okay. That makes sense. Yeah, you have no recourse on any out of town purchases. I found a guy a while back selling a tunnel ram w/carbs at a great price, but he was three hours away. Looked good in the pictures, but it would have cost $100 to go look at it, and I sure wasn't going to send him $250 and hope he sent the parts...

-
Back