Crankshaft pulley

-

oldwirebender

Reaction score
i am putting air conditioning in my '65 Barracuda with a 360 in it this winter. I ran into a problem when I started to mount my compressor. The compressor bracket I bought from Bouchillon performance uses the outer groove on the pulley for the compressor. On my setup, the water pump/ alternator uses the outer groove on the 2 groove pulley. The pulley that I have measures 6 3/4" in diameter and it is 2 1/4" deep. I think the pulley I have came off the original 273. Do the later model 360's have a deeper pulley?

i am putting air conditioning in my '65 Barracuda with a 360 in it this winter. I ran into a problem when I started to mount my compressor. The compressor bracket I bought from Bouchillon performance uses the outer groove on the pulley for the compressor. On my setup, the water pump/ alternator uses the outer groove on the 2 groove pulley. The pulley that I have measures 6 3/4" in diameter and it is 2 1/4" deep. I think the pulley I have came off the original 273. Do the later model 360's have a deeper pulley?

Me 73 318 had 4 pulleys View attachment 20140321_131613.jpg

-
Back