Crew cab or bust

-
That's almost the green I'm going to paint my '78-to-'74 truck replica of my first new vehicle after I graduated HS. I have the Deserter kit to make it 4x4 and I'm still on the fence about trying to make it a short bed (which mine was).

That's almost the green I'm going to paint my '78-to-'74 truck replica of my first new vehicle after I graduated HS. I have the Deserter kit to make it 4x4 and I'm still on the fence about trying to make it a short bed (which mine was).
brother all you can do is try be willing to junk it and make.it a.parts kit that's what I done with thes 2 kits. That it took to build this mess of a build lol just try. You only fail when you stop trying

brother all you can do is try be willing to junk it and make.it a.parts kit that's what I done with thes 2 kits. That it took to build this mess of a build lol just try. You only fail when you stop trying
I still have a 55 Chevy crew cab projec in limbo. I never got the roof putty nice, but I was using the generic Testors gray tube. Stole the 4x4 axles and transfer case from a RamCharger bass boat kit.

Sold a ton, but have a bunch of models left. Someday I might find the motivation.

I still have a 55 Chevy crew cab projec in limbo. I never got the roof putty nice, but I was using the generic Testors gray tube. Stole the 4x4 axles and transfer case from a RamCharger bass boat kit.

Sold a ton, but have a bunch of models left. Someday I might find the motivation.
Mines not perfect. But when I've done my best and it's not perfect you can always cover up stuff with rust and dirt lol I've wanted the bass boat and.ramcharger kit I think that would be afun pair to build.

Mines not perfect. But when I've done my best and it's not perfect you can always cover up stuff with rust and dirt lol I've wanted the bass boat and.ramcharger kit I think that would be afun pair to build.
I stopped building plastic models after I started putting together the full size models, just couldn't get rid of them all.

I stopped building plastic models after I started putting together the full size models, just couldn't get rid of them all.
My health is not the best right now so I spend most of my time indoors . I have a shop that keeps my junk running intell I get my health in order so models is what I've got for a while

I was having problems with the Testor putty. On the advice from someone on here, I started using Bondo #907 glazing & spot putty. Works like a charm. :thumbsup:
And I build models mostly during the winter, rainy days, or evenings. Usually during the spring through fall time I'm wrenching on my sons '71 Charger. :D

-
Back