Cuda pics from the Sycamore

-

Kilrcuda

Reaction score
Hopefully this works! I went to the Sycamore on Saturday and got a few pics of the car.

I guess it won't work, any suggestions? :cry:

I tired to cut and paste it here with no luck. Then I tried to load it into the album section but it was saying that the picture was either to big or corrupt, so I scacled it down and still nothing. Give me a wrench and I can fix it.....give me a computer and I'll hurt somebody :|

How'd you like the Sycamore ? I think its kinda lame myself. To many street rods.

Hope to see you at Marcus again. Its only another 5 miles :D

The sycamore wan't bad at all, there was pretty good group of guys. There was alot of street rodders but they came over and were asking questions actually a nice group of guys. Marcus is really nice alot more cars, but the ride kills my wallet plus it is only about 4 miles from my house which is cool. But I will make it too marcus again before the end of the season.

Thanks Barracuda340s I will get them over too you there are two.

Here are your pics

20046147248285789190738.jpg

20046141792198886834248.jpg

Damn, that's a nice 71 CUDA! And my favorite year too, even though all the years look great, that 71 grill is just plain BAD ***!!!!! :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :wink:

car looks awesome. ithink i know how he posted pictures.
did you load them into your album at photo island? then put them ahead of you own photo?

tony

Ive been lucky enogh to see it in person. Very nice. Oh yeah and the Sycomre has some great burgers too :D

onehellofadart said:
car looks awesome. ithink i know how he posted pictures.
did you load them into your album at photo island? then put them ahead of you own photo?

tony

I uploaded them to photoisland and then pasted them in the post.

Thanks a bunch for posting the pictures. I gotta find this "PhotoIsland" :? Thanks everybody for the comments on the car. BigED I'm originally from Norwalk and recently moved to Newtown I'm still trying to find everything up here.......Like were can you get either Cam2 or Vp fuel around here?

One thought all us Mopar guys here in the Danbury Area should get together and make our own cruise! Or take over the Sycamore :D If not a weekly show we should get together for a event at least....

Kilr, Theirs a Mobil station right in Newtown that sells Cam2. Its on rt 25.

All the Mopar guys use to park right in the front at Marcus. The problem is most of them dont show up anymore. :scratch:

I was thinking we should have a Car-B-Que on saturday then all cruise up to Marcus :mrgreen:

Kilrcuda and Adam, you guys NEED to hit the cruise here in Monroe on Friday nights. Take 25 down to 111, take a left onto 111 and its about 3 miles up on your left across from McDonalds. Usually a real good cruise with lots of parking. There are usually a few cool Mopars lurking around but a few more are always welcome. Kilrcuda, there are a bunch of cruises nearby throughout the week and weekends.

Ed maybe I'll try to get their this friday. If not I'll shoot for the week after. :wink:

Big Ed, where are the other cuise nights the only ones I know of are Sycamore + Marcus on Saturday-----Monroe on Friday------Brookfield Burgerking on Tuesday. I need to find a better way to monroe. Is there others?

As For a Car-B-que that might be cool :D

Well the fastest way to Monroe is rt 84 to the rt 34 exit then you can go either way, rt 34 to rt 111 or rt 25 to rt 111. I usually run the back roads with my car, to difficult to explain directions here though.

A good place to find the cruises is in the Special Interest section of the Bargain News, here is the site
http://www.specialinterest.com/SIV/events_r.cfm?

Or the CT Council of Car Clubs
http://www.ctccc.org/

hey guys..i FINALLY got my title for my truck today and my wife is gonna go to DMV tomorrow to reg. it for me...so maybe next sat. ill tow my car down to marcus dairy??...you guys gonna be there??

My car is down for awhile, performing a little top end surgery. Let me know what week you guys are going, I'll try to meet you up there.

-
Back