Cuda pics from the Sycamore

-
Mike Exit 3 will put you right across from the mall. You can unlod there then drive right down the street. :thumrigh:

I would thin about going tomorrow but I believe it is going to rain. And I don't have any windshield wipers :D if next week is better I'll try and go.

It starts around 4:30-5:00 and ends around 10:00 pm.

Ill be their.

i was at monroe tonight....no one from this board was....hey adam, what happened to you? i thought you were on your way when i left....hey to all, i think having a car b que would be great, ive got the perfect place, 2 acres of field, with my hose bieng in the middle.we bar b que every weekend.a car show at my house would be cool....every year we have a big bash the last week of august at my place,20 kegs , no less than 6 bands (good payed bands)there is usualy a turn out of 300 to 500 people....so my place is prepared!!! :D

im hip.......hey you gonna be around tommorow ? ive got to pick up a 8 3/4 chuck for that 73 challenger at mitch place,and ive got to finish dialing the motor in...i noticed yesterday that it has 1 J head (no smog bumps) and one latter head with smog bumps... :pale:

Hey guys Saturday turned out to be real nice, and I ended up running around and missed everything :evil: As for June 26 at marcus, sorry but I can't make it :cry: My brother in law is leaving for Cambodia and we are having a family get togther for him. We can get together another weekend though.

Out of all the emotioncons this is my favorite :afro:

-
Back