CudaChick1968's Personal Powder Coated Parts For Sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Leanna im interested in the pulleys if they havent sold. I sent a pm thanks

Just a bump for some more parts views. Most of the stuff is still available (see Post #46) so don't be shy with the offers.

Pass on our condolences Leanna, take a break, catch your breath.

I have been sporty, and Billy and his mother appreciate and value every one of them.

With the way things are now and for the foreseeable future anyway, there's no breaks or breath catching to be had for quite a while. Aside from the fall and winter always being my "busy" time of the year -- with 15+ jobs here at any given time now for well over 3 years, the whole year is busy nowadays -- there is much to do and no time to do it. Settling his estate is also going to fall predominantly on my shoulders since I'm the only one in the family with any kind of legal background, while trying to clean up their house and move his mom in here with us permanently.

I'm totally stressed out, not sleeping much, have a lot of stomach and headaches, and if you've noticed any of my recent '***** On Wheels Squared' posts lately, it's obvious I'm a basketcase in my own right, failing miserably at being my usual self. I've found it's better to just keep my thoughts as my own and stay off the Board for the most part. I hope my customers and friends here will understand that I'm trying to hold everything together right now -- them and me and the shop -- but I really suck at it.

I'm not sharing all of this to increase the sympathy or make ya'll feel inclined to pray for me or anything ... I just think you need to know that I know I'm beyond awful right now and am doing the best I can.

I have been sporty, and Billy and his mother appreciate and value every one of them.

With the way things are now and for the foreseeable future anyway, there's no breaks or breath catching to be had for quite a while. Aside from the fall and winter always being my "busy" time of the year -- with 15+ jobs here at any given time now for well over 3 years, the whole year is busy nowadays -- there is much to do and no time to do it. Settling his estate is also going to fall predominantly on my shoulders since I'm the only one in the family with any kind of legal background, while trying to clean up their house and move his mom in here with us permanently.

I'm totally stressed out, not sleeping much, have a lot of stomach and headaches, and if you've noticed any of my recent '***** On Wheels Squared' posts lately, it's obvious I'm a basketcase in my own right, failing miserably at being my usual self. I've found it's better to just keep my thoughts as my own and stay off the Board for the most part. I hope my customers and friends here will understand that I'm trying to hold everything together right now -- them and me and the shop -- but I really suck at it.

I'm not sharing all of this to increase the sympathy or make ya'll feel inclined to pray for me or anything ... I just think you need to know that I know I'm beyond awful right now and am doing the best I can.

You are a tough cookie and we all know it. Things have been thrown at you and you just bounce back so you will get through this also. You are already on my prayer list so you will get prayer.

The Holley valve covers have now been SOLD. Thanks David.

The '67 Commando valve covers have been SOLD. Thanks Karl.

The 2-barrel carb and Dave Pletcher Racing adapter have been SOLD and shipped out via insured mail today. Thanks Curtis.

I've got both sets of Mickey Thompson valve covers still tentatively sold to the same guys referenced in Post #46 -- they know who they are :-D -- but of course I still need to firm up the details. Thanks to both of you, as well as everyone who has parts here in line or presently underway, for your continued patience and understanding.

Don't be shy with questions, rattling my cage on the phone or sending emails ([email protected]). Please leave a message if you get the machine and your call will be promptly returned.

Okayyyyy, almost a month later I'm now back in the shop full time and trying to figure out where I left off. :-D

The carburetor and adapter were sent out to Waggin a few weeks ago.

The '67 Commandos were finished up this week and went out to KrazyKuda Karl yesterday (Merry Christmas!!! They should be on your doorstep by Monday.)

The Wetstone Black Mickey Thompsons (set #2) are being sold to PurpleDart Michael (I owe you an email to accept your offer Mike -- it's coming).

Other than that, I can't find anything in my emails or PMs about the first set of Silk Satin Black Mickey Thompson valve covers. Who wanted them?? I've now got them wrapped and boxed but need a kick in the head from the prospective purchaser ... I can't for the life of me research or remember who wanted to buy them.

All previous offers for the Silk Satin Black March pulleys were rejected. I need to be in the $200+ range on these guys ... they're essentially brand new (don't look like they were ever bolted on) and with a decent offer you'll basically be getting my work for free.

GrumpusCreature David jumped on the Holley valve covers and we reached an amicable deal to customize them. Thanks David!! :-D

Everything else in the thread is still here and ready for dibs.

So much for my idea to have Christmas money this year. Pffffffffttttttttttt lol

Thanks for reading this, for all the continued prayers, and for any help you can give me on who was interested in that first set of Mickeys. :-D I'm about brain dead after the last few weeks. Either way, MERRY CHRISTMAS FABO!!!

Just a bump for the week ... who wanted the matte black Mickey Thompsons??? They're done and ready to ship. I just need to know where. :-D

Happy Friday ya'll!

Hey Leanne, ordered one of your calenders and sent you a paypal a month ago and a couple emails, have you had a chance to send it yet .... no worries just let me know that u recd the payment and approx when u will have a chance to mail it ....thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back