Dads Plum Crazy Demon Project

-
Thanks for the compliment man! Can't wait to see pictures of your ride! What color are you painting it???

Painting it Citron Yella GY3, the original color of my Demon. Satin black hood and snorkle scoop. Scoop is original but hood wasn't originally totally blacked out.

Yeah man mine has been tweaked a little we are going with larger turbos and a built motor. I'm building custom headers and a sheet metal intake. Seems like it's always 2 steps forward 1 step back

I saw this Demon up close & personal today. All I can say is AWESOME :thumbup:. Really nice work!!

Painting it Citron Yella GY3, the original color of my Demon. Satin black hood and snorkle scoop. Scoop is original but hood wasn't originally totally blacked out.
Sweet! Can't wait to see some pictures!
Yeah man mine has been tweaked a little we are going with larger turbos and a built motor. I'm building custom headers and a sheet metal intake. Seems like it's always 2 steps forward 1 step back
Wow you are getting real serious! That thing is gonna be a beast!
I saw this Demon up close & personal today. All I can say is AWESOME :thumbup:. Really nice work!!

Thank you C! Dad is happy to see the car finally coming together. Should have the exhaust system late next week, and also the brake line kit. Were having fun now!

Don't you love it when a plan comes together........

Ok, long awaited update. We have finally been able to get back on the demon the last couple of days, and have made some great progress. The classic auto air under dash unit has been installed and the dash. The painless wiring kit will be here in the am! Lots of work ahead of us, but I can kinda see the light at the end of the tunnel. Here are some pictures of what we have been up to. Enjoy!

Attachments

• DSCN4481.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 501
  • DSCN4482.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 506
  • DSCN4483.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 496
  • DSCN4484.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 502
  • DSCN4485.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 500
  • DSCN4486.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 504
Car looks awesome love the dash pad, who did the work? Do you have a number for the paint guy I will be looking to get my Duster painted real soon.

Thanks man, it's getting there! The dash pad was done by Just Dashes, it really turned out killer. My good friend chris at Elite did the paint, along with my car and several builds for us. He does top notch work, and is very reasonable on pricing. His website is eafinishes.com if you want to see some of his work. Tell him Dennis sent you.

Great, thanks a bunch Dennis. Good luck with the car can't wait to see it finished.

I also really like the dash..If you dont mind, how much did the dash pad cost to get done? Thanks..

thanks, I guess I can call just dashes to see if they can make me the same one..Good luck on the build..

Spoke to just dashes on this dash pad..They want $700 and your dash pad to convert to this one and a 4-6 week wait...

I got my bright red one...from a place here in Ohio....$245...delivered to my door...no core....great quality ..especially for the price!

I got my bright red one...from a place here in Ohio....$245...delivered to my door...no core....great quality ..especially for the price!

Do you have a link.
Thanks

Man I havn't updated this thread in a while! Well, it's done! Almost lol. Still working out some some ECM issues. The car turned out amazing. Dad is very happy with it to say the least. Check out the pics and let me know what you guys and gals think!

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 299
  • 006.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 303
  • 003.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 303
  • 002.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 305
  • 001.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 301
  • 010.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 299
What did you do to get the power brake booster in that car? Wonder if it will work for my duster......

Man I havn't updated this thread in a while! Well, it's done! Almost lol. Still working out some some ECM issues. The car turned out amazing. Dad is very happy with it to say the least. Check out the pics and let me know what you guys and gals think!

Sweet! I love it!

-
Back