Dads Plum Crazy Demon Project

-
Thanks for all of the kind words! It has been a long time coming. My buddy tim is fabricating a cover to go over the radiator support and the top of the radiator that will be painted purple. He is also making some finish panels for the trunk to clean it up.

The car turned out amazing. Dad is very happy with it to say the least. Check out the pics and let me know what you guys and gals think!

I think it looks exactly like one I drove recently in a parking lot LOL :wink:

You guys have gone over & above with the build and I hope to hear that the running issues get cleared up pretty quickly :banghead: . Looks like you're getting lots of good advice from the members here.

dude that thing came out mint, purple with a white gut and nice job on the drivetrain. we are about to paint a 70 340 duster fc7 with a white gut and vinyl top and white stripe. so when i seen your thread i had to check it out. again nice job . mark

Thanks C! You did get to drive it! It really turned out super nice.

Thanks for the compliments everyone! The fc7 and white looks so damn good together. Dad was going to put white stripes on the car but we both agreed that it would take your eye away from how damn perfect the body work is lol.

It's a Dupont paint, and the code is C7. I don't recall how much it cost tho, sorry.

Dupont has more than one kind of paint, do you remember the model of paint? I really love the finished product.

-
Back