(dam..) dana 44 confusion...

-

deathdust73

Reaction score
hello, gents. long story short i bought a housing that i just checked the numbers on, i thought i had bought a dana 60 but i actually bought a dana 44 can that be built to drop in my 73 duster? I'm building a stock to mild car with a 383/727. thanx -kevin

youd spend more time and waste more money than its worth.....sale it

They are not near the rear a Dana 60 is. I broke more 44's when I was into sand dragging years ago. On a side note did yawl know a Dana 44 axle and a 8 3/4 have the same spline?

Just so you know I know Jeep CJ, Wrangler guys love the 44's for off roading. You may be able to sell it directed towards them.

Just so you know I know Jeep CJ, Wrangler guys love the 44's for off roading. You may be able to sell it directed towards them.

**well i have it in california if you got someone you know would want it its just the housing.

**well i have it in california if you got someone you know would want it its just the housing.

I would say get a over all length of it and Craigslist it.. That would be the best option. I've been out of Jeeps for about 10 years and dont talk to many of those guys anymore.

-
Back