Damn those California fires!

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just saw another report on the news. Damn. not good.

I'm here in socal the closest one was the hills and hills 2 ones but they are still far from me but next to my bro in laws, but they are good

Horrible fires mostly up north.

I did see a newscast, there was a 4 post lift that had collapsed and appeared to hold a 71-73 Firebird T/A on it. Melted mess of nothing except the rear panel and some of the 1/4's.

Hope everyone is safe out there. Rough deal when those fires getting rolling

Horrible fires mostly up north.

I did see a newscast, there was a 4 post lift that had collapsed and appeared to hold a 71-73 Firebird T/A on it. Melted mess of nothing except the rear panel and some of the 1/4's.

Hope everyone is safe out there. Rough deal when those fires getting rolling
San Luis Obispo county, good so far....

San Luis Obispo county, good so far....
Dam, 4 huricanes w/ flooding, fires in 5-6 states, porta rico wanting aid -even after voting "not" to becoming a state ! Guess the u.s. is still printing $$. HOPING AND PRAYING FOR RAIN OUT THERE !

Dam, 4 huricanes w/ flooding, fires in 5-6 states, porta rico wanting aid -even after voting "not" to becoming a state ! Guess the u.s. is still printing $$. HOPING AND PRAYING FOR RAIN OUT THERE !
It's the END OF TIME!

Laugh ...my *** off... Liberals cry and go into retallitation... You're sarcasm is,refreshing.
I mean it's not like California has never had fires before or like Florida has never had hurricanes before..... it's gotta be doomsday a coming I tell you what.

On a serious note, thoughts and prayers to those affected by all our natural disasters the last several weeks.

effect – noun
Syllabification: ef·fect Pronunciation: /iˈfekt/ Definition:

• a change that results when something is done or happens
  • an event, condition, or state of affairs that is produced by a cause

effect – noun
Syllabification: ef·fect Pronunciation: /iˈfekt/ Definition:

• a change that results when something is done or happens
  • an event, condition, or state of affairs that is produced by a cause

IMG_3047.PNG

-
Back