Dan the Man cars ?

-
All in your area! No frickin' excuses. @Dan the man

St Louis area on Marketplace: 1969 Dodge Dart

Dart big block street/strip. 1969 Dodge Dart

I didn't even post the cheapie barn finds and project cars. I got tired of looking. I just put "Dodge Dart" in the search bar. I didn't look for any Plymouth's like Scamps or Dusters. I'm out. :BangHead: :BangHead: :lol:

All in your area! No frickin' excuses.

I didn't even post the cheapie barn finds and project cars. I got tired of looking. I just put "Dodge Dart" in the search bar. I didn't look for any Plymouth's like Scamps or Dusters. I'm out. :BangHead: :BangHead: :lol:
The 1969 dart was 19500, it's the one that you guys said that it wasn't worth it

All in your area! No frickin' excuses. @Dan the man

One issue with that 73 Dart Sport. Looks like the 74 and later rear bumper. ???

I vote for the '69 in St. Louis per TMM other than 273 in lieu of 318 it's a fit maybe.

Otherwise see # 19 Mustang or udder troll or . . .

Dan, what's up ? As time goes by, prices rise and hopefully you add/save monthly to your budget. Focus on one year, model, color and options. Notify all concerned AND increase your search radius.

I'm not that particular as knowing me I'll enjoy it 'til I at 62+, beat the livin' **** out of it like a 20 year old.

Did I ever claim to be grown up?? I dont see 1000 posts trying to help me with my maturity level because that would be futile. But I see LOTS of excuses/threads about you and the futility.
Didnt you say you own a mopar? If so, have you even posted a pic?
Doesn't hurt my feelings one bit. It just goes to show who's grown up and who's not

@Dan the man Famosa March Meet this week AND Pomona Swap and Show Sunday.

I may hit Famosa Saturday and Pomona Sunday.

Dan, what do you want ? I'll keep my eyes open but . . . Need to know realistic parameters or wasting valuable time.

Truly trying to help if your serious. If not sayonara.

Did I ever claim to be grown up?? I dont see 1000 posts trying to help me with my maturity level because that would be futile. But I see LOTS of excuses/threads about you and the futility.
owned mopars, as in past tense. sold one because he couldn't find interior pieces and sold the other because parts were too difficult to source. bemoaned all mopar parts were so much more expensive than the other brands.

owned mopars, as in past tense. sold one because he couldn't find interior pieces and sold the other because parts were too difficult to source. bemoaned all mopar parts were so much more expensive than the other brands.
Then he needs a Chevy.

Dan, what do you want ? I'll keep my eyes open but . . . Need to know realistic parameters or wasting valuable time.

don't waste your time. he's not looking at cars more than 250mi away, anything on the west coast or southwest would be untenable.

even if something matched up for Goldilocks he'd have the excuses lined up: too much to ship, can't take off time to drive it back, my bank won't draft a cashiers check, i don't trust escrow, i can't get anybody to look at it, yadda yadda yadda.

I'd like to have a 1970 - 1972 dart, 318 or a 360 with a automatic transmission and ac. No project cars.

I never finalized the deal because I was miss lead about it's condition.

I vote for the '69 in St. Louis per TMM other than 273 in lieu of 318 it's a fit maybe.

Otherwise see # 19 Mustang or udder troll or . . .

Dan, what's up ? As time goes by, prices rise and hopefully you add/save monthly to your budget. Focus on one year, model, color and options. Notify all concerned AND increase your search radius.

I'm not that particular as knowing me I'll enjoy it 'til I at 62+, beat the livin' **** out of it like a 20 year old.
I'm going with a 1970 - 1972 dart with a 318 or a 360, automatic transmission and ac. Color, no green

Worked midnights, left Fri am at 8. Home Tuesday before noon. Back in to work Tuesday ZERO WORK MISSED.
1500 miles ONE WAY. And we had border bs to deal with.
Trip with Dad and uncle worth every single second/mile. All I can say is suck it up buttercup.
***edit*** losers find excuses, winners find solutions.

Screenshot_20230301-212646_Maps.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back