Danica Patrick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

kt340sport

Reaction score
There is a pole saying if she will lead a lap , i was wondering if she will lead a turn.They blow this Patrick thing out of proportion , never , never shut up i am so sick of listening to it .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They need to drum up the hype somehow,why not with a woman leading the first lap?Waiting to see how she does..:happy1:

They need to drum up the hype somehow,why not with a woman leading the first lap?Waiting to see how she does..:happy1:

Same here Scott, and I say she will lead the first two laps :D
At 5'1'' and 50 lbs lighter I hope she shows her talent today, I know she is not a GREAT driver yet, but I think she can be :cheers:

There is a pole saying if she will lead a lap , i was wondering if she will lead a turn.They blow this Patrick thing out of proportion , never , never shut up i am so sick of listening to it .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She has the potential to lead them all. Shes driven cars a hell of a lot faster than 75% of her competitors.I hope she does well.

Gotta give her credit she can drive a race car. They don't do alot of rubbing in Indy car racing. I think if she can keep the engine together and nobody puts her in the wall she may finish the race. I sure the good old boys don't like her in their sandbox but she is good for the sport and brings more young people to watch and get involved. I think she will lead lap one if she gets a good start.

:prayer:

race summary
danica leads a lap ~ scratch that
tandem racing all day ~ maybe not
Brad still in a ford ~ lol
tony stewart wins ~ scratch that one
race over

While ago there was a live radio interview with her here in MN at KQRS radio, she was talking about Indy racing but mostly about her book if I remember correctly. One of the guys mentioned if she would ever step up and race in Nascar, she instantly got very mad and started ripping NASCAR and said she would "Never" race in Nascar, after she said that her interview fell apart and she turned into a giant spoiled brat.....after that interview I lost all respect for her. Yes, she has talent and skills, but not a great attitude and is a witch.....Sorry I feel this way, wish there were more women in the sport, but have no time for Danica.

and they're making a left turn....now they're making another left turn...15 to go..... yellow yellow yellow...and there's a wreck....goin green 7 to go... yellow yellow big wreck 10-12 cars involved this one's gonna take a while to clean up.. oh wait Juan Pablo hit the beer stand there's beer all over the place it's gonna be a green white checker when we get back! :)

I know there is some stuff with her NOT to like but she is playing with the "boys" which you don't see in tennis or golf or basketball or soccer or ...

I think I would probably end up putting a real indycar into the wall (and I have done some open wheel racing) while she has won a race. So anyone who can do a better job can send an application to her team.

Maybe she'll be in a Dodge next year.

I hope she does good. I think this a kick we need to get more girls / women / "Wives" into the car hobby. Mind you, racing the wife for the best spot on the couch may become an issue! :D

Some guys just can't handle a woman stepping into roles traditionally held by men.

I say if she can do it, more power to her.

I drive an 18 all over the country and I hear the same BS about female drivers, let me tell ya some of them can drive a truck better than their male counterparts, while those male counterparts are grumbling about a girl being in a truck.

I don't get it. :dontknow:

Some guys just can't handle a woman stepping into roles traditionally held by men.

I say if she can do it, more power to her.

I drive an 18 all over the country and I hear the same BS about female drivers, let me tell ya some of them can drive a truck better than their male counterparts, while those male counterparts are grumbling about a girl being in a truck.

I don't get it. :dontknow:

Female truckers are awesome, I met many in my 14 years when I was a driver :glasses7:

and they're making a left turn....now they're making another left turn...15 to go..... yellow yellow yellow...and there's a wreck....goin green 7 to go... yellow yellow big wreck 10-12 cars involved this one's gonna take a while to clean up.. oh wait Juan Pablo hit the beer stand there's beer all over the place it's gonna be a green white checker when we get back! :)
Now thats funny LMAO:drinkers:

She has the potential to lead them all. Shes driven cars a hell of a lot faster than 75% of her competitors.I hope she does well.

X3 :thumbup:

X4 :glasses7:
I think it is good for the sport.

But didn't you bring it up? :dontknow:

-
Back