• IMG_1333.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 478
  • IMG_1334.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 476
  • IMG_1335.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 478
  • IMG_1336.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 480
LOL, well at least she'll have a nice seat to sit in and eat a nice burger or dog while enjoying the view on that side of the deck! lol

Maybe even put an old projector and screen off the side of the deck and be just like the olden days. lol

Well she took it better then I thought. Lol. She said it can stay for now

Cool, I like it! Now if you just put a hitch on it so you can haul it to shows.......

I think I may have found a new project, memike like gdrill :-k yep I like :-k

it does have a hitch thats removable and the lights work as a trailer and sitting there on the deck i'l get some better pics tomorrow

haha reminds me of the end of gone in 60 seconds, where their having the bbq and they have the front half of the car made into a grill :D makes me want one lol

I just want to know how you got it up there??????as it would still carry weight with the diff and wheels etc.

Ive seen utes cut in half's and made into trailers but what you have is different and its a great idea and dont be surprised if it catches on.I like it

I had seen this done once with a 65 Ranchero. This is just amazing though. I love that you left the seat on it. You don't even have to pack chairs! I want one now. I know what I'm doing once I finish the Duster.

-
Back