Dart working real good

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
We just put on 1000 miles on the new 360, the Dart is working real good I mean real good.it was a ***** at times restoring this old hot rod almost threw in the towel at times but Cindy and all the FABO family kept us at it.Thanksssssssssss all just thought I would share our success story,Cindy sayssss we need to drive it more 1000 miles in 7 mounths not enough :yawinkle:

Congrats. Im just getting back into the car scene after flirting with selling my Dart Sport340. Went to Carlisle and that alone changed my mind and got me back in the mood! Glad your car is working out!

Wow :wav: 1.000 mile trip:blob: Congratulations Cindy:hello2: Putting up with Snake on a long trip like that :toothy10:
Sounds like the new 360 will be with you a long time :hello2:
So!! You are going to be a grandpa =D>=D>
I bet there is some beautiful roads up there to enjoy driving on and taking in the sites as you drive 8)
A Victorious adventure and test on your build :thumleft:

Theresssss one on tap tonight Steve LOl,so how you feeling what did the Doctor say?

Hi don, doc said I was borderline insulin dependent, but because its so early we are going to try the pills first. So far no issues with the pills. But I am craving a friggin' chocolate bar!!LOL. Now did Cindy say you "run" as good as the Dart???LOL

Not likly Daughter around that time is due,our first grand child,Sorry.

Congrats on being a grandfather. I am also a expecting Grandfather of twins. I better get a video camera soon.

Wow :wav: 1.000 mile trip:blob: Congratulations Cindy:hello2: Putting up with Snake on a long trip like that :toothy10:
Sounds like the new 360 will be with you a long time :hello2:
So!! You are going to be a grandpa =D>=D>
I bet there is some beautiful roads up there to enjoy driving on and taking in the sites as you drive 8)
A Victorious adventure and test on your build :thumleft:

O ya we got some nice curves and good straight a wayssss to let the Dart go.Got thoes stickers on buddy next are thoes outhers ya sent .

Hi don, doc said I was borderline insulin dependent, but because its so early we are going to try the pills first. So far no issues with the pills. But I am craving a friggin' chocolate bar!!LOL. Now did Cindy say you "run" as good as the Dart???LOL

That is good news so far Steve,did ya know that erectile dysfunction is the first thing to hit men first with diabetics:pain10: nice thing for Cindy is that she can have sweets just has to give her pump an extra shot of insulin.I run better than the Dart twice last night LOL.I am wearing her out,guess being a grandma soon has her getting old. Good thing she does noit read all my replyssssssssss.Take care and if ya need to talk to Cin about diabetes just call.

Thanks we are looking forward to it. So we will look for your thread when your Grandchild arrives.

Yep we plan on pics,hope all goes well with your new Grandchildren again twins someone will be busy.We tease Carrie because her partner has twins run in his family big time.

Yep we plan on pics,hope all goes well with your new Grandchildren again twins someone will be busy.We tease Carrie because her partner has twins run in his family big time.

This will in the first time for twins in several generation. I can't wait We will spoil them and send them home lol.

-
Back