Dart working real good

-
That is good news so far Steve,did ya know that erectile dysfunction is the first thing to hit men first with diabetics:pain10: nice thing for Cindy is that she can have sweets just has to give her pump an extra shot of insulin.I run better than the Dart twice last night LOL.I am wearing her out,guess being a grandma soon has her getting old. Good thing she does noit read all my replyssssssssss.Take care and if ya need to talk to Cin about diabetes just call.

Twice?? That way you gave her 8" right?? LOL NO ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION HERE MY FRIEND!! Still wake up every morning with tons o torque LOL

Twice?? That way you gave her 8" right?? LOL NO ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION HERE MY FRIEND!! Still wake up every morning with tons o torque LOL

Did you know that the first measurement if torque stared back in the day when they measured the distance your heals were off of the floor when you were bending the big guy over to take a morning wiz. :thumbup:

You 2 are awful:toothy7::toothy7:

But Funny
1231_hysterically_laughing.gif

That's great. Let me know when you're ready for a road trip to Tx. I have a nice guest room. DD

-
Back