Dash Pads

-

zigs

Reaction score
Has anyone done buisness with B E A , auto parts and restorations ? Owner Mike Ross. He is located around the P A area. He has just put together a dash pad for 68 Darts. If you have any info on him , pro or con. Please let me know.
Thanks
Zigs

i have bought a couple of things from him. very nice guy. very nice parts. i would deal with him again if i need anything.

So, does he actually have the pad in stock? B,E, and A and PG Classics share many of the same parts. I have been going round and round since last Sept. on that 1968 pad. Everytime I call (and have called many times) all they can say is "soon." Mainly due to the fact that the part was coming from China and they didn't have any sort of delivery date. Please let me know what you find out about this. I need to order one myself.

So, does he actually have the pad in stock? B,E, and A and PG Classics share many of the same parts. I have been going round and round since last Sept. on that 1968 pad. Everytime I call (and have called many times) all they can say is "soon." Mainly due to the fact that the part was coming from China and they didn't have any sort of delivery date. Please let me know what you find out about this. I need to order one myself.

I called Mike about the last of Feb, He said the first of April . I have been holding off calling again. He said that the proto type that came back wasn't quite right ,so he sent it back. He said when it came back with adjustments it was perfect. I think hes up and up. Just a little anal which is o k. I prefer anal and good quality. I'll give him a call Friday and see whats up. If you hear anything let me know also.

Very good company to do business with. I've bought a number of parts from him and would do it again without hesitation.

Sure will... I had called Monday... that is when I got, "still not there... soon" the last time.

Called Mike Ross to day . He said it should be any time now:clock:
He said he couldn't understand why their not in. A friend of his got the first one but he also said that he has shipped 10 already, so I don't know whats going on. He did shut down in January for a two month break.
What gets me is he told me that I would be one of the first to get one.
I really think he backed up on orders. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Zigs

-
Back