Demand and Supply

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a weak argument with poor evidence to back it up. besides, it's not about elvis.

you're just flapping your goat lips about woulda, coulda, shoulda, gonna.

you ain't buying nothin' and you ain't laying down 12's with some small block that we're all gonna be amazed by. these proclamations are down right comedy.
You'll see hot rod

So that makes 2 of you.

Hey ya left ya self wide open for that one

He hung that curve, and you took it deep!

koehler.gif

You don't know what I really know about cars, I think that you would be surprised.
i'd say that we'd be surprised what you don't know, but you've kind of already tipped your hand on that, dano.

but, i shall reserve judgement. i, for one fully look forward to being surprised by your breadth and depth of all things automotive! astound me Daniel! i demand it!

I'm not going to spoil my surprise by sharing my engine and suspension system budget tricks. I've taken notes from articles on here

I'm a highly trained professional, I have everything under control. FYI, I have put in many a ball joint, tie rods and never used a torque wrench. Rear axles I do use a torque wrench. And as I've said before, I worked in different shops over the years and I never saw one mechanic use a torque wrench on wheels. It wasn't until a few years ago that I was told that a torque wrench should be used on wheels. I've always tighten them in a criss cross pattern.

Ok. There's no way we're not being trolled. Nobody is this oblivious, not any real person, and I've met a lot of low watt bulbs.

So, :thumbsup: to Dan the Pirate for the entertainment.

This guy is worse than some young dig-a-ling on Instagram click bating with a tight a** and perky boobs… i bet pink pigs will fly and hell will be frozen over before this guy pulls he’s head from his rectum and gets a vintage mopar.

It's because of my arthritis, but I was thinking about getting it anyway even though it's a manual transmission. Somebody pointed out that the water pump, radiator and fan would have to be changed because of going to ac

:rofl:

Somebody?! LOL! See, you're already out on that Duster. All it took was me pointing out a couple of REALLY obvious things that would just take a few more bucks to fix and -bang!, you gave up. So predictable. You were never going to buy it, just looking for an excuse. Like the wrinkle in the headliner of that Dart in the other thread. A single flaw and the whole house of cards comes tumbling down. Installing a new radiator and water pump isn't the hardest part of installing an aftermarket AC system, and you were gonna pay somebody anyway remember?

Last piece of advice Dan, you can't buy a 50 year old car that doesn't have any issues, for ANY price. They don't exist, they are all project cars to one degree or another.

how do you know i'm not a pirate who cosplays as a diesel mechanic who likes mopars, hmm?

or maybe i'm three racoons in a trenchcoat?

Three raccoons in a trench coat have a better chance of buying an old mopar than Dan does!
FlamboyantDopeyCalf-max-1mb.gif

These 3 are negotiating on that Duster as we speak! They don't give a crap about AC!

I'm a highly trained professional, I have everything under control

tumblr_3f5267d670e00b94a9e27db27c3cc9fa_9191f942_500.gif

:rofl:

Somebody?! LOL! See, you're already out on that Duster. All it took was me pointing out a couple of REALLY obvious things that would just take a few more bucks to fix and -bang!, you gave up. So predictable. You were never going to buy it, just looking for an excuse. Like the wrinkle in the headliner of that Dart in the other thread. A single flaw and the whole house of cards comes tumbling down. Installing a new radiator and water pump isn't the hardest part of installing an aftermarket AC system, and you were gonna pay somebody anyway remember?

Last piece of advice Dan, you can't buy a 50 year old car that doesn't have any issues, for ANY price. They don't exist, they are all project cars to one degree or another.

Three raccoons in a trench coat have a better chance of buying an old mopar than Dan does!
View attachment 1716124356
These 3 are negotiating on that Duster as we speak! They don't give a crap about AC!

View attachment 1716124358
Mr. Know it all, I didn't say that the duster was out in fact I'm going to send the owner a pm

View attachment 1716124356
where did you get this promotional clip of us me? i will not be exposed without a source! i demand answers!

but yes, we are involved in negotiation for a vintage mopar. we're leveraging our vast storehouse of stolen pet food and future television considerations. the vegas sports books currently have better odds on us getting into that game than dan does.

"Woe is me" indecisive sad sack. Maybe that's why he's here, the Chevy and Ford guys got fed up with his whining and false promises and excommunicated him.

so you ask many questions and for advice here over many years, but now they're 'your' engine and suspension tricks. oh.... i get it :rofl:
I got most of them from here. Some didn't agree with them but I think that they will work

Moma told me one day when I was about 9, to "get off my *** and do it or learn to do it." If I don't. just don't come crying to her. "JUST ***** do it boy!!!" Get it done! Mom was "direct" and to the point.

There are do'ers, there are wanna be's, and there are counterfits.

But I get amazed every time I offer an old car for sale I been working on.
99% of the people want a perfect car that needs nothing... and for cheap. Pennies on the dollar. Yea, we all love bargains! Old car bargains. The lower the car is on the totum pole the more thats true. Funny part is the guys that buy the top end cars and pay the most for one are the guys that are the quickest to admit that car they just paid high $$$$ for will always get more $ spent on it to make it 100% fit their needs and requirements.

These old cars are, like so many say... are always works in progress!!!!

Life is funny...people are funny. Why can't everyone be just NORMAL like ME!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Know it all, I didn't say that the duster was out in fact I'm going to send the owner a pm

Ah but if you put a real price on that AC conversion it’s out of your price range. You know, for the money you don’t have yet.

5 days into this dumbass thread and you haven’t even sent a PM yet? I’ll wait for the sudden cold snap to let me know if the deal goes through…
where did you get this promotional clip of us me? i will not be exposed without a source! i demand answers!

but yes, we are involved in negotiation for a vintage mopar. we're leveraging our vast storehouse of stolen pet food and future television considerations. the vegas sports books currently have better odds on us getting into that game than dan does.

I have my methods…
IMG_4955.jpeg

Maybe it's just me and I am an Idiot but life's to short to deal with a problem buyer.
If Dan sent me a PM or anyone else who I thought a buyer would endlessly Nit pick them to death after a sale, about everything under the Sun no sale.
Your past threads show this would be the case. No car has met your standard's.
So 6 months later a wheel bearing needs changed, a spark plug fouls out, a belt shifts in a tire so needs 2 new tires minimum, etc, ect. You got a lemon. Then the endless post would start about how you got screwed.
It's an old car they all need maintenance, and anything can happen, And your past post show you are buying past what you can afford. And I and others assume you will be in over your head for anything that should arise period.
So a seller would be apprehensive to sell. You.may have burned a few bridge's
Even brand new cars need stuff and brake.

I already saw it. It's more of a race car. I can have a good running small block and still have ac.
$19,500
1965 Valiant, 2dr post, 340, 4spd, 8 3/4, very nice,
all new brakes, shocks, radiator, paint, pin striping,
purple cam, Edelbrock intake, holley carb, elect ign, disc brakes,
big bolt pattern, A833 trans, new tires, fuel tank, sender, and more .
very clean and reliable,
located in AZ,

Really? This is "more of a race car"? What part of that is race car? It sounds like what I like to do to all of my crap, hop it up so it's more fun than stock, while being able to drive anywhere and have a blast. Under that logic I guess I own a couple of race cars, with more race cars in the wings.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
$19,500
1965 Valiant, 2dr post, 340, 4spd, 8 3/4, very nice,
all new brakes, shocks, radiator, paint, pin striping,
purple cam, Edelbrock intake, holley carb, elect ign, disc brakes,
big bolt pattern, A833 trans, new tires, fuel tank, sender, and more .
very clean and reliable,
located in AZ,

Really? This is "more of a race car"? What part of that is race car? It sounds like what I like to do to all of my crap, hop it up so it's more fun that stock, while being able to drive anywhere and have a blast. Under that logic I guess I own a couple of race cars, with more race cars in the wings.

:rolleyes:
Billy's 340 4 speed car offered at a lower cost just to help.Dan out. Nothing more said.
Is a nice 1970-1971 340 4 speed Duster. Nice green high impact paint in his price range

Billy's 340 4 speed car offered at a lower cost just to help.Dan out. Nothing more said.
Is a nice 1970-1971 340 4 speed Duster. Nice green high impact paint in his price range
Don't remember that one, but it's hard to keep up with all the cars Dan's passed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back