Detroit native now in central Florida

-

Boots83

Reaction score
Mopar lover since the first time i picked up a wrench,was taught my first auto licks from a mentaly handicap kid that lived in my neibhorhood,the kid was a pure genius when it came to cars and wouldnt touch anything other then a mopar,helped him restore a 68 dart,63 valiant,69 coronet and many others.My first car at 15 was a 63 newport wagon push button with a 361.many years and life events down the road(including working for general motors for 10 years and getting dumped before the bailout)i now live in central florida and drive a 1966 valiant 200 with a 170 slant six,4 door and automatic she isnt the most loved thing by other car guys but hey they can all hop in there mustang or camero and bite me,i love her and at over 100 miles a day as a daily driver she has never let me down,hope to make some friends here and maybe cruisin buddys while my ongoing daily driver project continues:burnout:

Welcome, very touching to hear about the neighbor who taught you. '66's are the favorite in my family, an early-a will never let you down.

Welcome to the site
From about 45 minutes south of you in Bushnell
AND a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Also

Welcome to the best place on the web
Period!!!!
Not far from ya in Daytona
Have a great holiday season.

Howdy from the Mitten!! You forgot to leave the heat on when you left!!! Enjoy all FABO has to offer, and have a merry Christmas!! Geof

Welcome to FABO! Love the 66', and a driver to boot...that's what makes a car like that so much fun.

-
Back