Did they ever make a 67-69 Dart Station Wagon?

-

RTom

Depressingly A-Bodyless..
Reaction score
I have heard some people say they have seen them but that they are super rare...

Just wondering :munky2: if there were some made, and if so, if there were any pics ( I can't seem to find any ). I do think that it would look pretty cool tho...

Nope. Super rare in this case equates to nonexistant. It would be pretty neat though.

Make one! Get an earlier model and replace the front clip and do some metal work to add the taillights. change the dash, etc. "One of None", my favorite!

Make one! Get an earlier model and replace the front clip and do some metal work to add the taillights. change the dash, etc. "One of None", my favorite!

Will the front end from a 67+ dart bolt onto a pre 66?

There is a width difference from 66 to 67.
In 1973 or 1974 a kid from New Zealand had a 1968 Valiant station wagon at the University Of Wyoming and it steered from the wrong side!!

Sorry, but sadly not. As mentioned, there is a width difference body wise so you would have to narrow the front end to bolt on... I wish they did

I wish I could find the pics I drew of '67 - '69 Dart and Valiant wagon phantoms ... They were mostly 2 doors , with a couple of 4 doors in the mix ; some were GTS-based , and some were Duster 340 based ; and I also drew some '70 - '72 wagons as well .

If only I had lots of money , lots of time , and all the necessary resources ... *sigh*

Not in this country. I think for the Aussie and South American markets there were post-67 A body wagons. We didn't get A body pickups here either (Aussie Ute's).

Australia and South Africa, yes, badged as Valiants. See here. South America and North America and everywhere else, no—not a single one. And no, '67+ A-bodies have zero sheetmetal interchangeability with '66-down.

ive got a 69 dart/valiant safari wgn,SL6 2 bbl,i think the only one in the states,RHD,has a 68 valiant cluster in it

68Valiant_Safari1.jpg

Here in Brazil there was a project running on what would be a 1970 Dart wagon, a local machinery group called Brasinca made two prototypes that never entered into production, unfortunately...Here's a scan on that matter published in the early seventies:

dodgesegredoperuadart.jpg

Of course there were some homemade work on an attempt to make some hearses & coaches with the Darts, some very interesting indeed...I'll try to find some pics and send them here, okay ??
See ya !!!

-
Back