Diehard Maintainer $14.99 (after discount)

-

porksoda

Reaction score
Well I work at sears and this deal popped up that will be going on from March 3rd-9th only.
The battery maintainer is part # 028-71219.
It is regular priced $29.99 but if your a Shop-Your-Way-Rewards(free points card) member you get them 50% off.
So the Maintainer will be $14.99.
If your not a member they can sign you up at the register. It is quick and easy.
You must give them coupon code: 9800680456082468
They are pretty nice too. They are fully automatic, come with a few attachments, and have a 3 year warranty.

Link for description:
http://www.sears.com/diehard-battery-charger-maintainer/p-02871219000P?prdNo=5&blockNo=5&blockType=G5

Dang it. It isn't carried at our local store and I am Shop-Your-Way-Rewards member. Maybe I will have to go where they have it before the sale is over. Thanks for posting this.

Who shops at sears anymore?

I do when the deals are 50% off or better. Some of the tools are still USA made so I get what I need when the deals are out there.

Who shops at sears anymore?

I still do. I work there lol.
I am young enough that this is the only kind of Sears I know.
I always here about how Sears used to be but I don't have any issues there.
Even is some stuff is changed to China made it still works for me with no problems.
I work in the Auto Center and all I have is Craftsman and it works fine for what I do. I am sure if I needed more technical tools then I could use snap-on or matco, but some of there tools are coming in from overseas.
I'll step off my soap box now lol

I just figured some of you guys with classic cars can take advantage of this battery maintainer. I have it and it works great.

Have several sears maintainers chargers

Thanks for the tip.

Craftsman tool are not as good as they were and have several ratchets that need replaced. Heard they are not replacing them anymore. Time will tell when some day I start taking them in.

Have several sears maintainers chargers

Thanks for the tip.

Craftsman tool are not as good as they were and have several ratchets that need replaced. Heard they are not replacing them anymore. Time will tell when some day I start taking them in.

BTW if you have a USA made Ratchet if you take it in you can give them your name and they will rebuild it with the USA parts instead of giving you a new one (made in China). Only issue is that if they cant rebuild it on the spot you may have to come back in a couple hours.

Cool.
Yeah instore only.
Make sure to write down the coupon code.
They should automatically do it them selves but who know if the workers behind the counters will know.

-
Back