[SOLD] Do you have worn door hinges? Let me rebuild them for you

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
can you do hinges for other mopars as well? such as F body (volare/aspen) and early dakota?

F/M/J are no problem, early Dakota I don't have cores for but I do believe they shouldn't be a problem from what I remember seeing at the junk yards.

[ame="http://youtu.be/qOABvXBxaJU"]302 Found[/ame]

[ame="http://youtu.be/txf-DFUlgyI"]302 Found[/ame]

I will have some updated pics of my hinges shortly. I have continued to improve the appearance/quality for you guys. Thank you for your continued support.

Hey Ross, I just got my hinges. Excellent work and quick turnaround. Thanks Again. Johns68Dart in Houston, TX.

Couple of questions:

Do you happen to know if early A 2 door hinges are the same as early A four dour front door hinges.

Can you use early A core hinges?

The 2 door and 4 door front ones should be the same, I am currently doing the early hinges on a case to case basis am trying to keep the inventory of early cores to a minimum. That might change in a few months though depending if a deal works out or not.

-Ross-

Couple of questions:

Do you happen to know if early A 2 door hinges are the same as early A four dour front door hinges.

Can you use early A core hinges?

The 2 door and 4 door front ones should be the same, I am currently doing the early hinges on a case to case basis am trying to keep the inventory of early cores to a minimum. That might change in a few months though depending if a deal works out or not.

-Ross-

Are early A hinges are more difficult to do or parts to repair are not readily available is the reason for a case to case basis? Just wondering as I've got a couple of sets I'd like to get done.

The springs and rollers need to be replaced and I don't have a better source yet then the ones on Ebay for $50. It makes building them not so profitable for me since they still take the same amount of time to do. I would be happy do a few sets for you though it's just going to take a little advanced notice.

-Ross-

Just want everyone to know I will be gone April 21 through May 5th. Feel free to shoot me a pm but I don't plan on having internet. If you are needing to return a set of cores your core return window will be expanded 2 weeks.

Do you have a set of drivers side hinges ready to go? 71 Demon. Do I need to send in cores? Still $70 a side?

Ross...are your prices still US$70 per side? Interested for my '67 Dart'vert. How much extra is shipping to (Victoria BC) Canada, right North of you.

Thanks

Yep I do. Shipping is a USPS flat rate box shipped from 98033 to you, weight is 4lbs-5lbs for one side and the box.
I charge actual shipping to my friends up north, easiest way is to go to the usps website and type in your zip code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back