Do you love it or hate it? 1969 Barracuda Fastback, 604 CI Hemi, 800 HP, XFI Fuel Inj

1969 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback, 604 CI Hemi, 800 HP, XFI Fuel Injection

• Love It

Votes: 52 32.5%
  • Hate It

Votes: 24 15.0%
  • It is OK

Votes: 67 41.9%
  • WTH were they thinking

Votes: 17 10.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
I like it. Probably not a daily driver, but to each his own. I get criticism for tering a /6 3 speed duster apart to do it up right. It's not a numbers matching car by any means, so I am making it my own!

If that's not acceptable, I guess I will go back to mud trucks!!!! Just my $0.02!

I voted "it's OK", but i'm actually in between that and "I like it". I love the Pro Street style and probably always will. I'm not a big fan of the obligatory paint and interior/trunk trim that's required for a "show car" though. You got to give the builder props on two counts though......it has a 8 3/4, (no 9") which is customary, and it has functioning wipers. Two things you'd rarely see on that type of car.

well thought out completed product....love the customizing he did to the decklid...ya just gotta lean over the wing to add fuel....

its a weird car in my opinion. its like a cross between a high dollar streetrod and a prostreet. big buck streetrod interior like you would see at an nsra meet and prostreet chassis and paint but too nice to drive on the street. how would you class it? workmanship looks very nice though. i wouldn't kick it out of my garage.

I like it. It.s a little to much " in your face" for the street but awesome race car and the craftsmanship looks second to none.200.000.00 to build it easy.

I've got a 74. Peel that vinyl off the roof and you've got one slick ride, my friend!

Loose the hood scoop and spoiler and it would look a lot better but gotta love it!

A lot of really good craftsmanship went into it. That being said, I think it's way too over the top! It lacks an identity. Is it a race car or a leather wrapped luxury car? Too much red & too much leather inside for me. I was expecting to see like 3 dozen speakers in the trunk & a TV screen in the dash! Looks like Pimp My Ride on steroids!

the wing looks gay. just a little over done.

I don't like being overly negative and ragging on people's stuff, but.....to me, it's just too over the top, too sterile (as was said) and the Prostreet vibe and dated paint scheme turn me off too. Whew! Sound like a bitchy old lady there......

But hey, it's sano and somebody did it up to their vision of the ultimate 'Cuda, so hats off to them and taking it to such an extreme.

Wing looks like a Batmobile, but the car is very clean, superb craftsmanship, and good value even at $150K. Found I was liking the way the checkered flag look flowed into the door panels, but I'm a little uncomfortable with that look on a Mopar. Adds a Corvette flavour that just does not belong.

the guys name was badbowties so its probably a chevy guys version of a mopar . that said its still cool in its own right and you have to admire the craftsmanship alone even if you dont like the finished product . Id drive it though lol

Well if they

take off the rear wing and fill the holes

peel off the graffics

put a mopar type scoop on

repaint the entire car

put on taller rear tires

I would want it

if i was spending that kinda cash on a hemi stroker, mine would have been 13:1 running race gas or E85 and would put out a lot more than 800hp...

the fuel injection is just "bling" as far as i'm concerned.

if i was spending that kinda cash on a hemi stroker, mine would have been 13:1 running race gas or E85 and would put out a lot more than 800hp...

the fuel injection is just "bling" as far as i'm concerned.

put a dana under it, a blower on it, run pro mod! or is that pro mad!

I like all 67-8-9 fish. -just my 2cents-bob:D

I prefer cars that look stock, but are bad to the bone. This is just too much for me. I like a car that I can drive on the street and also take it to the dragstrip. This car is too custom, too much fiberglass and airbrushed paint job... the wheelie bars etc... This is pure racing and I prefer stock with slight modifications. A different animal altogether.

If it costs 150K, I could instead sure have a wonderful collection of nice muscle cars for that money...

This is a beautifully detailed car.
The craftsmanship is unbelievable.
That being said, if i paid 150 grand for a car, it would have a Dana in it and a closer to stock interior that was not red.
There's too much red on this car.

I'd like it alot, if we were still in the Nineties!!!

IMHO, it'll never sell at that price, he's just fishing for complements or offers off of Ebay.

Ha,ha,ha-couldn't agree more. Wait, I didn't like that in the '90's even!

-
Back