Doc's Rebel Riders

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
Howdy my friends . Im calling all my friends . Whats on you mind . Its a good day Im smoking my last smokes by this time next week i hope to be smoke free ... Hows yalls lifes going ? Talk to me post up ! Sound off like ya got a pair lol

How about 2013 being the year to break free of whatever isn't good in our lives!

Good luck Asa, life is so much better not worrying about having cigs with you all the time, and knowing you are doing something that's bad for you.

Ohhhhhh, I've got a pair all right. :-D And we'll leave it at that.

Rebel Riders lmao ................

LOL
love7.gif

My moms dad was a mean alcoholic.Never had nothing to do with family.I don't know why my Grandma didn't leave him.In 1995 i was trying to quit smoking again.I was visiting my Grandma and he said "Are you gonna let something that small as a cigarette take over a big powerful person like you".My jaw dropped cause that was the nicest thing he ever said about me!Hence I kicked the habit.I hope this helps you kick it.You can do it!

hahhahaa Howdy hun Good to see ya droped in to see me ....As for the rest of yall thats smoking quit with me . Martin Got me thinking to do it , Thanks for the suport yall !

I'm telling ya it will be the most difficult thing you have ever done and you will have to fight the urges constantly,but the upsides are you will be healther for it. I have been smokefree [quit cold turkey with no help] for one year this November my health has improved [colestrol,blood pressure,colenostopy was negative]. Do i feel better yes [somewhat],have i gained weight yes [about 15 pounds/i do not snack] i don't cough up the lugies anymore [that's a plus]. You can do it, but you have to want to and see it through, best of luck to you it took me many tries but i think i gott'er licked!

I quit about 8 years ago. After smoking from 12 till I was 46. Paced the floors when not buzy for a month. Beef jerkey helped me. Kept my mouth and hand buzy same as a cigarette.Hell what they cost now he could build a fine cuda on what he will save.

thanks lou Im No goin to quit by my self I got the e Cig got one for me and my Gf . So we can save money and be healther

I quit about 8 years ago. After smoking from 12 till I was 46. Paced the floors when not buzy for a month. Beef jerkey helped me. Kept my mouth and hand buzy same as a cigarette.Hell what they cost now he could build a fine cuda on what he will save.
thats the plan + Im going to need the money for food and what not moving out on my own and what not lol

Geez, I thought "what not" was a buck 250......or was it a dollar 298? LOL....
Asa good luck with quitting smoking. I started on the patch on New years day. It works pretty good. Only lit up once a day instead of 15-18 times a day.
Steve~

Geez, I thought "what not" was a buck 250......or was it a dollar 298? LOL....
Asa good luck with quitting smoking. I started on the patch on New years day. It works pretty good. Only lit up once a day instead of 15-18 times a day.
Steve~
hell ya we are quiters lol :cheers:

I quit about 27 years ago cold turkey, didn't have much choice cause having breathing problems. Worst time was when your with friends drinking and they are smoking. I can tell you always had a taste for a smoke for years until the last 4 or 5 years. Hang tuff and you will do it if you really want to quit.

thanks lou Im No goin to quit by my self I got the e Cig got one for me and my Gf . So we can save money and be healther

If just you were to take the money you spend per day for cigarettes and invest it in your Barracuda it would add up quick. I am guessing you spend around $100 a month for your cigarettes so that could be $100 in parts every month for your car.

Car parts and better health... oh what a great combination.

I smoked Marlboro Medium/Red Label cigarettes from 1993-till November 2012

been on a Ecig now for 2 months....works great!
pick a flavor like Cherry, or Vanilla and stay strong........it was easier for me to give up Tobacco Cigarettes over the nicotine....I am using 14/mg nicotine Cherry Drops and love it.....my 306 Ecig is lasting all day on the battery and still gives a nice thick rip.

Saved $550 so far.....damn worth it....IMO.
Just ordered some more Drops......spent $6.99 for some Cherry Cordial (chocalate covered cherry) and cant wait to try it out.

Good Luck with Quitting..........:happy1:

i have never smoked in my life ...but if it helps i will start smoking tomorrow and then quit with you for group support.

really i hope you quit ....there are many many reason why its better if you stop smoking.

-
Back