Does FABO have t shirts or hats or anything??

-

sbmopar318

Reaction score
Not a gold member and honestly not online enough to justify But I was curious if we have an option to show support through merchandise ??

They have had shirts in the past but now they are discussing having some more printed. If you type in tee shirt in the search area there is a discussion about having some made. I have a couple that I save to wear to car shows

I would definitely be interested in some FABO merchandise! 65'

It is in the works, i have been in contact with joey a couple times about the shirts and he is in the process of coming up with a cost effective design. We have to be patient and we will get the shirts we are asking for.

@Joeychgo

I got a hat when they made a run

18033918_1464211793622239_4704868878838206300_n.jpg

I got a hat when they made a run

View attachment 1715148052
I don`t much care for t-shirts, and hate wearing a hat, except for being in the sun all day long,I won`t wear one. --(Got more *** chewings than u would believe when I was in the service)
I would be more interested in a lite jacket , or a regular shirt w/ a collar.

What is the story behind the cat at (I'm guessing) a car show? Just curious because I like cats and have a bunch of them.
Pretty sure it was a typo, should have said "car show" and someone fatfingered it into "cat show"

I still say we need some blue collar fabo shirts
Like the ones a mechanic would wear

What is the story behind the cat at (I'm guessing) a car show? Just curious because I like cats and have a bunch of them.

That's "FABO" the famous cat that a member found wounded. Our member @krazykuda drove a few hours to pick her up & get her some much needed veterinary care. We held a fundraiser here to help with the costs for her recovery.

I actually took that picture at the Mopar Monster Weekend show in 2012 :D We have the BEST members!!

That's "FABO" the famous cat that a member found wounded. Our member @krazykuda drove a few hours to pick her up & get her some much needed veterinary care. We held a fundraiser here to help with the costs for her recovery.

I actually took that picture at the Mopar Monster Weekend show in 2012 :D We have the BEST members!!

Yep, she was found with a broken front leg and the bone sticking out of the tip of her tail... I have a great vet here and we were able to get her healthy again without doing any surgery... The emergency vet suggested to cut the leg off, but I didn't want to unless it was ABSOLUTELY necessary... Luckily the antibiotics killed the infection and we didn't have to cut off the leg or tip of the tail...

Here's the thread if you have some time to read it:

Found an injured kitten...

Yep, she was found with a broken front leg and the bone sticking out of the tip of her tail... I have a great vet here and we were able to get her healthy again without doing any surgery... The emergency vet suggested to cut the leg off, but I didn't want to unless it was ABSOLUTELY necessary... Luckily the antibiotics killed the infection and we didn't have to cut off the leg or tip of the tail...

Yall are awesome!!!!!!

My wife has a hat and t shirt business and if there is enough interest she would do a run of shirts and hats and will beat any price out there.

What a great story! You are a good man and lots of other good folks too that helped out. Hope FABO is still doing well.

What a great story! You are a good man and lots of other good folks too that helped out. Hope FABO is still doing well.

Yes, she's doing very well in a good home... The people that found her kept her and are pampering her now...

Maybe they can post up some current pictures of her... @65LoveAffair

that is a great story
but...next time someone finds a kitten with a broken leg, i suggest we call it "chevy" because you know that poor critter will never run right

She can get around just fine with the leg... Even before it fully healed, she could really go...

Most local t screen print/embroidery joints can do the design at little or no cost... Keeping the business with members is even better!

My guy will do hats and t's in qtys. as low as six.

Yes, she's doing very well in a good home... The people that found her kept her and are pampering her now...

Maybe they can post up some current pictures of her... @65LoveAffair
I'm sorry, I'm not actually on here that much anymore. Nothing y'all have done, I just don't have much to offer since my Barracuda deal has apparently fallen through. I felt weird just lurking in the General forum and making the occasional comments on non-car subjects.

Anyway, Fabo is doing well and has Fraidy wrapped around her paw. I took this picture this morning, and I'll try to get more later when she's a little more stretched out and you can see her size better. Hard to believe she's going on 6 years old this year!

20180327_075051.jpg

Last edited:
you ever watch a show called becker?
theres a scene where he tells a kid the turn his cap around "because you cant possibly be as stupid as you look"
Loved Becker... He may have influenced my attitude towards not being politically correct!

Yeah my "If it's too loud your too old" shirts have finally given up on me . I used to have a jobber in Chicago that did corporate promo stuff and nobody could touch his prices and selection . Cheap Tshirts usually start with a cheap shirt that won't last or you don't want to wear , Moparfest switched their collared shirts to a poly blend that is all plastic , I threw mine in the drawer it will never be worn , the T's were a lighter weight than past years but at least they are 100% preshrunk cotton . I worked for a souvenir / novelty distributor in the 80s when I was a teenager and I saw all kinds of crappy stuff specially shirts , we got some for a nickle a shirt printed but if you got them wet a mens large went to a kids small in minutes .

Last edited:
-
Back